Tamer

AN: I honestly did not expect this many reads when I started it. All I can say is that all of you guys are wonderful

Izuku's pov

Wait did I hear that right. He just asked me how I got my burn scar. " U-um nevermind I'm not that hungry" I stated quietly. "Yeah that's a lie" coffee deadpanned. I grabbed my tail and started to twirl it in my hand. I had a habit of doing that when I'm nervous.

"Uh well...um It might have been my father" I muttered. Coffee just nodded and then he passed a plate of fish over to me. As I ate I got a better look at him even though I have been here for a while. Then it hit me.

"Oh my All Might. you're the pro hero Eraserhead" I slightly yelled. I can't believe I am talking to a pro hero, but after I noticed he was a pro hero he chuckled and said "You can call me Aizawa kid." " O-ok Aizawa" I stutterd.

Just as I finished that sentence the loud banana came in and yelled. I got scared and latched onto the ceiling. Both of the people chuckled. "U-um help, I'm stuck up here." I said scared.

It was a while before I got down but when I finally did I started to examine banana. "Oh my All Might. Your Present Mic." I gasped " yep that's me little listener." he said joyfully while patting my head. I couldn't help that my tail was swishing from side to side, I was super happy to see these heros.

I ended up staying the night with them. It's not like they would let me leave anyways. I woke up before everyone else was awake so I sat up, on the couch, and waited for them to wake up. I looked down to be greeted by three pairs of eyes looking at me.

Each of the cats respectively sat on me. The Black cat with blue eyes sat on my lap, the calico cat with brown eyes laid around my shoulders. Lastly the cat I like best was a ginger persian and it sat on my head.

Micy came out of their bedroom, yes I call Present Mic, Micy. Anyways as I was saying he came out and screamed something about cats sitting on me. Now Aizawa came out and was surprised that I tamed the cats.

"H-how did you do that kid" he managed to say while he was shocked. "Hm, I don't know. They came over to me." I stated confused. Both of the adults looked confused. All three of the cats got off of me when Aizawa got food out for them.

I got off the couch and went to Micy and asked "Where is my jumper."

"Oh little listener your jumper got destroyed in a fight so me and Shouta have someone coming over with new clothes." Micy said.

Just as if it was on cue the doorbell rang.

(494 words)