Two men

Izuku's pov

I can't believe this random hobo thought it would be a good idea to pick up a random cat off of the streets. Doesn't he know i could have rabies or something. Putting that aside this scarf is pretty warm. As I layed in the scarf I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

Aizawa's pov

I started to hear soft purrs come from my scarf so I looked down to see the tiny kitten sleeping. I got back to my hero work because how am I going to feed the cats at the house.

______Timeskip to earling in the morning_____

Walking into the house I heard mic scream "YAY SHOTA YOU'RE BACK!"

I grumbled as I shushed him. I started to feel the kitten shuffling in my scarf, so I took it out and put it on the ground as mic watched me surprised. I felt a smile creep up on my face as the tiny kitty looked around.

Hizashi's pov

I wasn't surprised that Shota came home with a cat, the thing that surprised me was that the cat had clothes like it was a human. It was looking around curious until it bumped into my foot. The weird this is that this tiny cat backed up and lowered its head like it did something bad and was waiting for punishment.

I walked over to the shaking cat and started to pet it showing that I wasn't a bad person. It leaned into my touch and it was purring. "Hey Shota can you get this kitten some food." he simply nodded as he walked past me. As I looked over the kitten I noticed it had some scars and a burn mark on it. Weird

(This is what he looked like^^)

Izuku's pov

I fully woke up when I was put on the floor. I started to look around at my new surroundings until I bumped into a foot. I started to panic because I thought I was going to get punished so I looked at the ground. As I waited to get kicked or hit I felt a soft caring touch so I started to purr. I heard the man say something about food but I was too happy to care.

A bit later I heard a plate clunk in front of me. I looked at it, and saw that it had fish on it. I looked up at the two people who were standing in front of me and tilted my head to the side. The hobo man said that I could eat it so I quickly ate the fish. Both of the men in front of me looked concerned for me. I let out a tiny mew and snapped them out of their thoughts.

"So cute," the hobo looking man said before he picked me up. The yellow guy took the plate to their kitchen. I was placed on the hobo looking guy's lap as he sat on the couch. I sat down on his lap looking around. 'This place is so mysterious' I thought to myself. I had failed to notice that the hobo looking man had taken off my backpack, and the second it came off it poofed back to its normal size.

It took all I had to hold back a tiny kitten laugh when my backpack changed back. 'HAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD HIS FACE' I thought. Now the yellow banana looking guy was watching what happened. Well apparently the backpack was enough to peak his interest in my kitty jumper. He reached out to take my clothes off, now don't get me wrong, yeah I am in my cat form and because I am naturally a neko I don't have drawbacks in this form but if he takes my clothes off, all my clothes come off, and when I change back I wont have any clothes on.

I started swiping at the hobo guy's with my claws out everytime he tried to take my clothes off but, while I was dealing with him, the banana guy came behind me and took off my jumper.

'Oh shit'

That was the only thing that crossed my mind as all of my clothes poofed in his arms. 'Great now im naked and they have access to my backpack.

Aizawa's pov

'Well that was surprising' I thought. We now had a full set of clothes and a normal sized backpack, and that wasn't even the weirdest thing. The tiny kitten seems to be embarrassed. It jumped off of my lap and ran into our bedroom, then I saw green smoke come from our room and heard a tiny voice.

"C-Can I have my c-clothes back."

(785 Words)