Stop

Izuku's pov

"Do dodo do do dooo," I whistled as I walked down the hall to dads office. "Hey you neko," someone said behind me as they grabbed one of my tails. "Hm yea- wait Shinso?" I said confused. "Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about something," he said as he let go of my tail he was holding. "Tch, well I don't want to sit back and just have you insult me and my class 1-A friends," I snapped.

"Yeah your right, I am pathetic and that's why I was abused, and kicked out on the streets. And then guess what happend?" I said, asking the last part. Shinso opened his mouth only to be cut off by me. "Nope you're not going to answer anything," I hissed.

"After I was kicked out on the streets I was picked up by Aizawa, that was the best thing that ever happened to me, but at the age of ten I was Kittynapped by the villains. I had to go through the most painful things like, water trials, where the only way I could get out was after I passed out, physical torture, that was just being strapped down and cut and stabbed, Nomu practice fights, having to wear a collar that only let me be in one form. After 4 years I was finally free, the heroes rescued me, and I was happy. But then when I thought all the pain was over at USJ the villains came back once again to take me, and I had to fight. I got brutally beaten to a bloody pulp, but I survived. And after that you, and a bunch of other classes, blocked my class in our classroom, WHILE YOU, talked shit about us. Oh after that day when I arrived at the alley, I still live in, my father was there and he shot me. Yeah I said shot me. Luckily Sho could reach me in time to call the paramedics and save me. Then after A week in the hospital I died right then and there. But by the blessings of the fox god Inari I was saved I actually lived, and I gained a new quirk and six extra tails. Now at this point of time we're at the sports festival. You, yes you, had the audacity to search up things about my parents, and insult me lowering my self esteem to basically zero. When I won and the first rounds were over Sho wanted to talk to me. He pissed me off so much that I built up more sadness and pain after talking to him. When I thought I was fine Endeavor came along and added anger to all my pain and sadness. Due to all of the trama, pain, and sadness my wall holding everything in cracked a bit and it slightly came out. Now when I was fighting Sho, or Todoroki as you know him, I had to break myself to win, and I did, trying to prove that I wasn't pathetic like you think. When I finally won I still held all the pain not once letting it all out. And then I was kittynapped, once again, by the villains. This time one of the members put a collar on me, so I couldn't use my quirk, and raped me, taking my innocence. No no, the villains weren't done with me, they had my father come in and rape me too adding on more to the trama, and pain. Again I was saved, this time by Endeavor, but all of my class, Aizawa, Sho's siblings, and Endeavor, went through hell trying to get the collar of me. When all of that was finally done, I still have to deal with the thoughts that because I was so weak and pathetic, I had to bother everyone with my presence and life. You know sometimes I just wish Aizawa never found me and I died in that alleyway my new life started in," I said sobbing, and finally letting the wall holding in all my emotions crumble to dust.

"I-I had no clue that happened to you," Shinso said, giving me a hug. "Oh dear Shinso can we 'talk' for a bit," I heard Kacchan say sweetly. "U-uh I have a class to be in," Shinso said quickly before running away. "Hey, there there, it's ok," Kacchan comforted, hugging me and patting my back.

Bakugou's pov

After I heard Izu say everything that happened in his life I had never felt as much anger as I did then. I walked with Izu to Aizawa's office so I could make sure that he wouldn't get emotionally hurt again. "My god, why are your eyes puffy, and look at those eye bags they look worse than mine," Aizawa said when he saw Izu. "Yeah, that's the thing a certain student, named Shinso, made him feel so bad at the sports festival, that when he saw him in the hallway, this little angel kitty broke down," I explained.

"Y-yeah what Kacchan said is true," Izu confirmed. " what about the eye bags?" Aizawa asked. "W-well I couldn't fall asleep, so I stayed up all night," Izu explained, fiddling with his brunt tail. "Izu, you are perfect in every shape and way," I said, scratching behind one of Izu's ears. "Would you like to stay and make sure that problem child is emotionally ok while he tells me what happened when he was with the villian?" Aizawa asked motioning for us to sit down. "I already chose the hero I'm going to intern with, I responded, sitting down, and pulling Izu on my lap.

Izu explained everything that happened to him, with very good detail. He then went on to explain how he personally knows Inari, the fox goddess, and had encounters with other gods and goddesses. "So you're saying that you know the goddess Inari and she saved you that time you died," Aizawa repeated. "Yeah I know it sounds crazy, but she's like a big sis to me," Izu said quickly. "Izu you're lucky, you know the gods and goddess personality," I said kind of jealous.

"Yeah but Inari is the kitsune goddess, so that means she is always mischievous," Izu responded. "Well getting back to the topic at hand," Aizawa said, getting our attention. "What did Shinso say to make you snap at him?" Aizawa asked Izu. "W-well he grabbed onto one of my tails to get my attention but, he didn't get to say anything because I cut him off," Izu explained. "Oh, and why did you cut him off?" Aizawa asked prying more into the situation. "Well it felt like he was going to insult me or the class again so I cut him off," Izu said, twiddling his fingers.

After Aizawa was done getting information he sent us back to class. "Midori why didn't you come back and tell us what happened in the hallway?" Raccoon eyes, or Mina, asked. "W-who told you guys about it?" Izu asked backing up a bit. "Well you know, Todoroki spilled the tea," Pikachu said, grabbing our arms and dragging us to his friend group. "You Icyhot bastard," I growled walking towards him. "Oh hey Zuku, do you wanna go to the new cat cafe after school?" Icyhot asked, walking past me.

"Yeah sure I would love too," Izu responded. 'Tch, how could this happen that peppermint is going to make Izu fall for him before I do,' I thought as everyone teased me about being ignored. "Hey, guys huddle into a group," I whispered to the Izu protection squad. I left out Icyhot for obvious reasons. "Ok so that Canadian flag is taking Izu to a cat cafe, let's go there and make sure that Izu doesn't fall for him," I whispered, telling everyone the plan. "Kehehehehe, that is the perfect plan," knockoff spiderman chuckled.

( 1309 words )