USJ

3rd pov

'I wonder what's going to happen,' Izuku wondered, while he walked to school. Izuku walked into U.A. thinking about all the training that they might do. Izuku walked into class 1-A and went straight to his seat. He sat down and took out his notebook to finish the notes about his classmates.

"Ok guys watch this," Kaminari whispered to Bakugou, Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Uraraka, and Todoroki. Kaminari walked over to Izuku and pulled catnip out of his bag. "Dude smell this, it smells so good," Kaminari said, trying to get Izuku to smell the catnip.

Izuku hesitantly smelled the catnip before his pupils widened. Kaminari grabbed Izuku and pulled him over towards the group. Kaminari loosened up his grip and let Izuku run over to Bakugou.

Bakugou's pov

Izu ran over to me quickly once he could get out of Pickachu's grip. "Kacchan, Kacchan, Kacchan, I have a question for you," Izu bugged. "Ok go ahead and say it," I responded, knowing it was going to be dumb.

"How much chan could a Kacchan chan, if a Kacchan could Ka chan?" Izu asked.

"Wait, what!?" I asked confused. "You heard me. How much chan could a Kacchan chan, if a Kacchan could Ka chan," Izu pouted. "I think 4 maybe 5," IcyHot answered. "No, I think 8," round face said. "Nope I'm pretty sure it's 10," raccoon eyes added on.

"What are you guys even talking about?" I asked. "How much chan could a Kacchan chan, if a Kacchan could Ka chan," everyone in the group answered at the same time. I could tell that the catnip was starting to wear off on Izu because his pupils got smaller.

"Kaminari you're lucky that I want to be a hero or I would kill you right now, but next time I will completely forget about being a hero and kill you," Izu threatened while holding Pikachu by the collar of his uniform.

"I have one question for you before you think about killing me," Pikachu said while Izu let go. "What?" Izu asked. "How much chan could a Kacchan chan, if a Kacchan could Ka chan?" Pikachu asked with a dumb smile on his face. "Oh that easy 5" Izu responded completely changing his mood.

Izuku's pov

"Shut up class and sit down," Aizawa said while walking in the classroom. Everyone ran to our seats and sat down quietly. "Ok today we're going to USJ, so go and wear your gym uniforms or your hero costumes and meet me outside," Aizawa ordered before he walked out of the classroom.

After everyone got dressed in their hero costumes we lined up outside to get on the bus. "Uhh ok so just sit wherever you want on the bus," I instructed. I was the last one to get on the bus but Tsu saved me a seat next to her.

While on the way to USJ Kirishima decided to mention that catnip affects me. "So what happened this morning with you and catnip, ribbit?" Tsu asked. "Oh I just asked a dumb question," I responded embarressed. "What was it?" Yaomomo asked.

"How much chan could a Kacchan chan, if a Kacchan could Ka chan," I sheepishly said.

"Oh," everyone said on the bus. "Guys shut up we're here," Aizawa said sternly. We all got off the bus in an orderly fashion and walked into USJ.

'Woah this is so cool,' I thought as I looked at all the disasters. "Woah it's Thirteen," Uraraka fangirled. Thirteen went on to explain how our quirks can be dangerous but I couldn't really focus because my cat senses were acting up.

I walked over to Aizawa and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hm, what is it problem child?" Aizawa asked. "Well my cat senses are acting up," I responded quietly. "That's weird, that hasn't happened since someone broke into our house," Aizawa whispered. I just nodded too scared to say anything.