Eri's first day of school

( Eri's cat form^^ )

Izuku's pov

After Eri fell asleep everyone took their phones out and started taking pictures. "H-hey stop that," I said quietly. "Yeah, yeah, but you need to tell us where you got her," Yaomomo said. "W-well I rescued her from a villain...I think," I whispered. "Again with the villains, why are you always the one with all of the attention," Kaminari whined. "That's because he's the main character, now sit down you overgrown babies," dad said, walking into the classroom.

"Now time for announcements to be said," dad said after we all sat down. "I see that you all know Eri, who was saved from a villain, be nice to her," dad said. "Yeah she called Midori her dad, ribbit," Tsu called out. "Next, your internships will be starting today, so you will be choosing your hero names today," dad said before Auntie Midnight ran into the room.

"Welcome to Hero Name Choosing Class," auntie Midnight, announced. Auntie handed out whiteboards to all of us with markers. "I want all of you to create hero names that symbolize your quirk," auntie said.

After a while I still couldn't think of a hero name to use. "I-Izu-chan whats wrong?" Eri asked quietly. "A-ah well I have to think of a hero name for myself," I whispered back. "Oh, oh, what about Shifter, or Animalistic," Eri whispered. "Wait, where did you get Animalistic from?" I quietly asked. "Oh the bad man who you saved me from said that word," Eri responded. "Thanks for the idea," I whispered, before writing Animalistic down.

"Ok now it's time for you to tell the class your hero names," Auntie Midnight announced. All the hero names were pretty on point with their quirk, and some even got a laugh out of Eri. The only person who got told no was Kacchan and his hero names were Lord Explosion Murder and King Explosion Murder, but hen he eventually settled for Ground Zero. "Now it's time for Izuku to say his hero name," Auntie announced. I got up, sat Eri down on the chair, and walked up to the front. "So thanks to Eri for the help, but my hero name is Animalistic, the animal hero," I said setting me white board on the stand. "That is an amazing name, also thanks to the wonderful young lady for helping," Auntie as I walked back to my seat.

"Eri are you ready for hero class?" Kaminari asked Eri. "Yeah I can't wait to see you guys do cool things," Eri cheered, jumping up and down. "Eri look what I have," Mina said, showing Eri a smaller form of my hero costume. "Is that what you guys were talking about?" Eri asked, with sparkles in her eyes. "Yep, it's Deku's hero costume," Kirby said. "I'll return her," Jiro said, picking Eri up and taking her out of the classroom.

After a while Eri came in with a smaller form of my hero costume. The places where my ears and tails would be there were fake ears and tails there. "Look, I'm the pro hero Animalistic," Eri said loudly, getting everyone's attention.

 "Look, I'm the pro hero Animalistic," Eri said loudly, getting everyone's attention

( The little hero costume^^ )

3rd pov

The little girl got a bunch of awww's when everyone saw her in Izuku's hero costume. "Look it has grey ears and tails instead of green so it matches her," Kirishima said lifting Eri up. "Hehe I can fly like a bird," Eri laughed. "Look Eri transformed into a bird and is now flying," Kirshima said, running around the room.

"What the heck did I just walk into?" All might wondered out loud, when he walked into the classroom. "W-well Midobro brought this kid that he saved, and we were having fun with her," Kirishima explained, putting Eri down. "Hey don't blame it on me it was your fault too," Izuku retorted playfully. "I never said that you guys were in trouble," All Might said, picking up the little girl that ran up to him."Hello Tiny Eri I am All Might," All MIght said.

Everyone got dressed in their hero costumes and went out to the field where Eri and All Might were waiting for them. "Is it true I get to help?" Eri asked eagerly. "Yep you're going to help heroes in training," All Might responded. "So what are we going to do?" Izuku asked. "Oh, you guys are going to split into two teams and try to take me to your base," Eri said after All Might told her what to say.

After the teams had been chosen they went to their sides. "Well how hard can this be?" Izuku asked his teammates.

( 816 words )