Training Camp, Attacked!

Izuku's pov

"Did you and Yao do anything with your quirks?" Kirby asked. "Well no, but I did find out that I never want to fail an exam ever," I responded. "Pff with me helping you study you'll be ready for any exam," Sho said, proud of what he does. "Yeah but your 'studying' is too loud," Kirishima mumbled.

"So we called you out here tonight for a very special event," Pixie-Bob announced, getting our attention. "You will be doing a test of courage!" Ragdool continued. "YES WE GET TO PARTICIPATE!" Satou, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero cheered at the same time. "Nope you'll be coming with me," dad said, leading them to a building. "So while class 1-A is partnering up, class 1-B will find hiding spots and figure out how to scare the other class," Tiger informed.

"Sho I can already tell that you want to partner with me but I think you should get to know Kacchan better," I said before Sho could say something. "And don't worry I'll protect your boyfriend from anything," the device around Yao's neck translated. "Fine but if anything touches him you're going to die," Sho growled at Yao before walking over to Kacchan.

3rd pov

As the test of courage started Kota sat on his favorite cliff. "All of these heroes are just wannabes," he said to himself. "They're all just going to die like mom and dad," Kota growled, throwing a pebble off of the cliff. "Yeah that right, just like you're going to die right now," A person growled. "Y-you're the villain that killed my, y-you're Muscular," Kota gasped. "I'm so flattered that you remember me," Muscular responded, walking towards Kota and getting ready to attack.

Suddenly a green flash passed Muscular and picked up Kota as a giant black cat pounced on him. "Good I got here just in time," Izuku sighed, holding Kota close to him. "Tch, take your weak kitten," Muscular growled, throwing the shrinking kitten at Izuku. Izuku caught Yao and placed Kota on the ground. "If it's a fight you want, fight someone your own size," Izuku said, going into his and Yao's second fuse. "Well, lets go," Muscular laughed, using his quirk as Izuku rushed at him.

After a good while of fighting Muscular broke the rocks under Kota. "Izu help," Kota cried out as he fell. Izuku quickly jumped off the cliff and bit onto the back of Kota's shirt as he absorbed the shadows. Izuku and Yao were forced out of the fuse as they hit the ground, leaving a crater. "Take Yao and go over there to safety," Izuku demanded, handing Yao to Kota. As Kota ran over to the safe place the villain reached the bottom of the cliff. "Look here, the little kitten is all bloody and hurt," Muscular observed as Izuku shook his head making blood fly everywhere. "I may not like Kota but I have to get revenge for his parents," Izuku shouted, using One For All to combat Musclars quirk. "Well you have to try again later or not, cuz you're going to be dead," Muscular glowered, pushing down harder. 'Well this is the end for real isn't it,' Izuku thought as he got crushed and Kota yelled for him to win.

Y̸̢̢̢̛̻̲̹͖̩̻̥̲̎̀͂̈̄̋̉̈̽̀̈̚͜͜ơ̶̡̢̢̡̤̜̞̠̻̣̠̼͓͓̰̠͑̈́̿̎̐̉̎̋͌̅̐̏̒͠u̵̺̙͖̺̲̤̮̥̝̳̠̥̺̘̪̤̣̱̜͆̅̈́̽͑̂̐̓ ̴̢̧̪̫͖̦̟͓̞̮̦̺̤̦̰̖͇͌̉͑́̇̈̂͌͝ĥ̸̨̡̯͉͉̞͕̱̠̣̖̩̦̮̘̜͇͆̄͐̚͝á̷̬̳̉̓̏̈́͌̋̃̉͆̎̕̕͘̕͝͝v̷̩̠͔̺̹̩̺̎̐̄̂ȩ̸̛̩̳̳̝̱̺̳̘͇͉͈̺̪͕̈̈͌̑̐̍̓̽̽̀͆͛͊̂͗͝ ̷̛͔͓̮̘̫͎̱͍̺͙͔̻̈̄́̽̀͘̚t̶̮̮͚̻̠͕̎͑͌̈́̑̑̀͆̀́̀͑̈́̚͠͝ő̵͔̜̰̣̥̤̰͕̮̯̹͔̗̽́̿̆̎́͐̀̂̿͊̅̿̏̅͠͝ ̴̧̰̫̲̻͓̒́͑̌̋̋̈́̓̐̐͋͑̇̿̍͌̀͝g̷̨̢̡̛̟͔̠̝̭͉̤̟̟̼̥̭͙͇̥͎͌̈́̀͛̔̍͊̋͛͂͆̂̈́̂͊̐͠e̴̛̞̦̪̘̥̗̝̟̫̜͇̬̔́̓̉͐̋̀̋̔̑̿̑̇́͜͜͝͝t̸̡̢̪͔͓͈̦͍̤̮̪̮̹̤̝̙̬̍͛͋͗́̓͛̐̿̃̄͆̕͜͜͝͝͝ ̸̧̱͇̭̙̙̜͉̮̘̳͕̉̅̌̏͘ụ̶͖̠̻̮͓͕̲̩͈̺̿͒̅̐̓͘ͅp̵̢͓̲̗̥̖̬̖͇̹̼̅̈̂̄͊͌̃̑̾̒͊͘