Happy Birthday

(It has been about 3 years since Izuku started visiting Aizawa regularly)

Izuku's pov

Today I woke up earlier than usual, which was strange because I never wake up early. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and proceeded to put on a tiny kitty jumper. In my years of being out on the streets I noticed that if I put on a kitty jumper when I transform back into a human I keep the clothes, and If I think of certain pants when I change back then I'm wearing them if not I'm wearing jeans. It's also the same with my backpack.

I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. Once I got outside I changed back and started to walk towards Aizawa's house. I looked up at the sky, it was still dark so I figured it was about four in the morning.

Apparently when you're constantly thinking about random stuff you get to the place you're going fast. I knocked on the door waiting to be greeted by the smell of coffee. I waited a while before I noticed that no one was coming to the door.

I put my hand on the door knob to see if the door was unlocked, and guess what, it was. I opened the door to be greeted by more darkness. Suddenly the lights turned on and I was greeted by everyone yelling.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone yelled. It took me a while to notice why they all yelled. Then it clicked. It was my tenth birthday. I let out a tiny squeal of happiness unknowingly as I saw a bunch of heroes in the room.

"I figured that you would be happy if we all threw you a birthday party." Aizawa said. "Yeah just don't stand there kitty come on in," Midnight added. I quickly walked in the room and closed the door behind me.

As I turned around Present Mic confronted me and gave me a present. "Here little listener open this," Hizashi said joyfully. "No he should open mine first," Endeavor said, as he took Hizashi's gift and replaced it with his.

Now don't get me wrong I don't like Endeavor but I don't hate him. The only reason is because ever since I asked him nicely to stop being so harsh on Shoto he stopped, and he kinda likes how fierce I am.

"H-how 'bout we all stop standing here and I chose the ones I want to open," I said, not wanting everyone to fight. Everyone just nodded as we all went to the living room to open my presents.

Long story short, I got tiny training weights from Endeavor, Catnip from Aizawa, tiny drums from Hizashi, a stuffed cat from All Might, A bunch of cat, and normal, clothes from Midnight, and I got money from Nezu.

They also wanted to take me to U.A., so we all went there together. Nezu wanted to have an announcement that it was my birthday, so here I am waiting in the teachers lounge while all the students are going to the auditorium.

After the announcement everyone came up to me giving me things that I have no clue where they got them. The whole day was super fun because I got to help out with classes like hero training, oh and I also got some really good cake.

Aizawa's pov

All of the teachers and students spoiled the kid today, but there was one feeling that wouldn't leave me. I decided that it would be best to follow the kid while he went back to his 'house'.

As soon as the kid got to his 'house' some crusty, musty, guy stabbed him with a syringe and made him pass out. He started to walk farther in the alley way so I ran after him attempting to get the kid. When I got to the end of the alley he wasn't there. All that was there was the kid's yellow backpack.

I fell to my knees with tears making my vision blurry. 'How could I lose the kid. today was supposed to be the best day for him,' I thought. I quickly called Yamada telling him what happened. I grabbed his backpack making one promise.

I will find you problem child.

(Honestly this is funny because its 696 words and I laughed way harder than I should have)