Staying Over

Izuku's pov

"Woooo are you guys ready to buy a bunch of stuff?" I asked while we were walking to the pet store. "Yeah," Kirishima and Kaminari said together. "So what do you need to get?" Kacchan asked. "Oh thats easy," I said before naming a lot of catnip brands and renovating things."Won't the catnip get you high?" Kaminari asked. "Yep," I said before dragging everyone into the pet store.

"W-who's paying for all of this stuff?" Kirishima asked once he saw the mountain of things I had. "Hehe Kacchan lost a bet, so he has to pay," I responded while grinning. We walked up the surprised cashier and had Kacchan pay. "Thanks Kacchan," I said while grabbing all my things we bought. Kacchan just mocked me while we all laughed.

We walked into the alleyway where I built my house. "Woah this is so cool," Kaminari marvelled. "Did you build this?" Kirishima asked. "Ding, ding, ding. You got the correct answer," I responded while stuffing everything we bought into my backpack.

"You might have to get used to this form," I said while putting my backpack on. I quickly transformed into a kitten. I turned each person into a cat, and then opened the door for them to walk in.

"Woah, this is even cooler," Kirishima said walking in. "Tch, just wait till you look at the rest of the place," Kacchan retorted playfully while I closed the door. "You guys can go look around, just don't break anything," I said while directing the last part at Kaminari.

Kirishima and Kaminari started to look around the house. "OH MY GOD, I'M HARD," me and Kacchan heard Kirishima yell from the floor above. Kacchan snorted at that remark while I fell to the floor laughing. "BRO THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG," Kaminari yelled from the floor above.

Now at this point Kacchan was on the floor laughing and I was laughing even harder. "I cAn'T bReAtH," I wheezed out. "Oh my god I'm so sorry," Kirishima said while running over to me. "I'm not hard anymore though," Kirishima remarked. "AcK, aRe YoU tRyInG tO kIlL mE," I wheezed out. "Dude save him," Kaminari said while running over to us.

After the whole quirk incident, I showed them how to build things in their cat form. "So Midobro I have a question," Kirishima asked while I was making place to keep all of my 'goods'. "Yeah what is it," I replied, turning around to look at him. "Why don't you have a cat form like the rest of us?" Kirishima asked. "I don't know, I've never had a cat form but it doesn't bother me that I don't have one," I quickly replied, finishing up what I was doing.

Kirishima's pov

"Duuuuuude, I feel soooooooo weird," Kamibro said while laying on the floor surrounded with catnip. "God, I didn't think catnip would affect you guys, but I guess it's only natural because you are in a cat form," Midobro said. We spent the rest of the afternoon trying to calm down Kamibro and clean up the catnip.

"Hey do you guys wanna stay for the night?" Bakubro asked. "Dude are you ok?" me and Kamibro asked at the same time. Before Bakubro could explode Midobro intervened. "Yeah he's fine, he's just kinder because of the catnip," Midobro said. "Oh ok but yeah we would love to stay the night," I responded. "Good, cuz I already called your parents and they said it was ok," Bakubro said.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Midobro asked while rolling a tiny bottle from out of the kitchen. "ME," we all exclaimed while running to the living room.

Midobro placed the bottle in the middle of the circle and spun it. The bottle slowed down and landed on Bakubro. "Truth or dare?" Midobro asked. "I ain't no pussy, so dare," Bakubro replied angrily. "Dude you are a pussy. A pussy is another name for a cat," Kamibro remarked using his brain for once.

"Uhhh bite your tail the hardest you can," Midobro quickly said before Kamibro could get blown up. Bakubro bit his tail like a man and then spun the bottle.

This went on for a while but we somehow ended up with Midobro passed out in a water bowl as a guppy, Bakubro passed out with a kitty dress on, Kami short circuited, a me taped to the ceiling.

( 721 words )