Breaking Fourth Wall-Chan

Todoroki's pov

"Good morning Sho," Zuku said as I walked into the kitchen. "Mhm mornin'," I responded, giving Zuku a kiss on the cheek. "God, we already know you're dating, you don't have to rub it in," Kaminari complained. I quickly pulled a remote out of my pocket and froze what was happening.

"Hello reader you guys must be so confused right now," I said, sitting down on a chair. "Well let me tell you because the author was too lazy to write it out in chapters. So while me Zuku and Iida were in the hospital Eri found out a way to fix Zuku's body, and she did. Second, the police chief, or something like that, came in to tell us that we were wrong about using our quirks, long story short, Zuku cussed at him but everything was fine in the end. Next, we found out about the villain that was chasing Eri but for plot reasons we can't find them and Eri still can't fully control her quirk. Lastly, Zuku confessed to me and I'm now his boyfriend. Also the whole class knows about this. So without further adieu let's continue," I explained before unpausing everything.

"You don't have to be jealous," Zuku responded. "Yeah just get a boyfriend," I muttered. "Hey I heard that!" Kaminari yelled, making everyone laugh. "Kami, just find someone in this class to date you, it shouldn't be that hard," Eri added on. "Stop being so hard on me," Kaminari cried.

Izuku's pov

"Zuzu what are we doing today?" Eri asked, sitting on my lap. "First of all what's with the new nickname and the class is probably going to do something normal today," I responded, messing with the ears on Eri's little costume. "Kacchan didn't want me to call you Izu-chan because it was too close to his nickname for you," Eri explained.

"Shut your mouth you oversized babies and one very good child named Eri," dad said walking into the classroom. "So just because Hosu was attacked while some of our students were there," Dad announced, giving me, Sho, and Sonic a glare. "We won't stop what we are doing," dad continued. "Oh let me guess, we're probably going to do something boring like studying for exams," I called out with my tails flicking behind me. "Yeah, wait how did you know?" dad asked, surprised. "It was easy your facial expression basically said 'Oh boy I can't wait to see these children suffer'," I explained.

"Well yeah that's it, just do whatever you want while I sleep," dad announced before slipping into his sleeping bag and falling asleep. "Zuzu how did you really know he was going to say that?" Eri asked. "Yeah, even I couldn't tell that he was thinking that," Sho said walking up to me. "Fine, fine, my secret is... a goddess," I whispered. "Inari wouldent fucking tell you!" Kacchan slightly yelled, making tiny explosions in his palm. "Hey you heard me when I explained my connection to her, and also she's the fox goddess of course she would tell me these things just to make mischief," I responded.

"WAIT YOU KNOW THE FOX GODDESS INARI," Kaminari said a little too loud. Everyone who didn't know about my little secret shuffled up to me and asked questions. "Woah guys, let me put this straight, I know Inari because she saved me from dying that one time, and I may or may not visit her every once in a while in my dreams," I said to everyone. "Do you know any other gods and goddesses?" Momo asked, ready to know about every other god and goddess in the spirit world. "Yeah the most recent one I saw other than Inari was Bakeneko and he's a bit, crazy in the head," I explained.

"What about Amaterasu-Omikami do you know her?" Kirishima asked. "Mhm yeah she's the sun goddess, but I only know her wolf form not her human form," I said, drawing a picture in my notebook of her. "Woah, so do all of the gods and goddesses have human and animal forms," Sonic asked, probably mentaly taking notes. "Well ones like Inari have both a human and an animal form," I explained drawing a rough sketch of Inaris forms. "And ones like Bakeneko only have an animal form," I continued, drawing a rough sketch of Bakeneko.

"That's so cool," the whole group gasped. "Are some of them evil?" Eri asked, trying to copy my sketches. "Well yeah the dragon god, Ryujin, and he made an appearance in the chapter called fake, or the 33rd chapter," I responded. "What did he do?" Sho asked with a growl. "First of all you guys wouldn't be able to attack him, but basically he shapeshifted into Inari and tried to kill me," I said as I let out a nervous chuckle. "You know It's my job to fix the broken fourth wall but I say we let the readers kill him," Sero called out. "Hey I already broke the fourth wall today, you can't do it," Sho said. "But I wanted to be the one to break the fourth wall," Eri whined. "Well it's always my job to break the fourth wall," I said, entering the argument about breaking the fourth wall.

"Well it's my job to make sure you don't break the fourth wall a bunch," dad hissed, activating his quirk. "Now you guys were too loud, quiet down so I can sleep," dad said once we all quieted down. "Hey did you know that Inari told me this would happen," I said, wiggling my eyebrows. "Why didn't you tell us," Kaminari and kirishima whined at the same time. "Don't you know it's bad to try to change the future," I responded.

"Guys look, I drew Inari," Eri said proudly, holding up a drawing of Inari. "That's so good Eri we should hang it up on the fridge in the kitchen," Jiro said, messing with her earphone jacks. "Wait shouldn't we be studying or something," Kirby recalled, reminding us of the exams.

( 999 words )