Spoiled

Todoroki's pov

I woke up due to a pretty hard smack to my face. "Finally you woke up," Bakugou growled. The whole class went to shush Bakugou telling him not to wake Zuku up. "Uh guys I can't get up Zuku's on me," I said noticing that the weight was coming from him.

"We can't. We don't want to risk waking up our little cinnamon roll, and if you wake him up your dead," Mina whispered, while hissing the last part quietly. "C-cold," Zuku mumbled while nuzzling on me more. I quickly raised my body temperature a bit more so he could be comfortable.

"Mhm I love you too," Zuku mumbled in his sleep. "Hehe looks like he loves me," I said while feeling my face heat up. "I-it doesn't count because you never said it, ribbit," Tsu said. I felt my ears flatten as I looked at Zuku's tiny kitsune form. "Everyone act like you're doing something other than staring at Zuku's," I hissed quietly when I felt him shuffling around on top of me.

Everyone turned around and did random things while Zuku fully woke up. "A-ah I'm sorry," Zuku apoligzed while getting off of me. "No it's ok, it wasn't your fault that you were on me," I said when I got up. Everyone growled at me talking to Zuku in such a normal way. "I-I'm sorry that you guys couldn't leave without me changing you back," Zuku apologized to everyone.

"No it's ok, but we want to know if you want to go to the movies with us? You know since we have today off," Momo said. "Yeah but I wanna go to the hospital to see if da- I mean Aizawa sensei is doing ok," Zuku yipped.

'Hm, was Zuku going to say dad, is Zuku Aizawa sensei's secret love child?' I wondered. "Sho, we're all leaving to get different clothes on and see Aizawa sensei," Zuku said. "Ah, ok," I said while following everyone out of the door.

When everyone was outside Zuku started to change us all back to human. "Thanks Zuku," I said when he changed me back last. "No problem but, you guys can follow me to Aizawa sensei's house. There should be clothes that fit you guys," Zuku responded.

"Midori are you sure we should go into his house without permission?" Tokoyami asked. "Yeah I always go in there without permission," Zuku stated. The whole class, except for Bakugou and me, sweatdropped at this statement.

"Aaaaanyways, we're here," Zuku said, changing the subject. Zuku pulled a key from god knows where, and unlocked the door opening it. "Ok there's food in the fridge, but don't eat all of it. I don't want to buy more food," Zuku said pointing at the kitchen.

"Kacchan can get his bath first while I find clothes for all of you guys," Zuku said. Zuku took Mr. Boom boom's hand and took him into a bedroom. Kaminari and Sero rushed into the kitchen while Kirishima came over to me. "Todobroki what if something happens to Midobro," Kirishima said. "We might have to murder someone today," I replied darkly.

"I have clothes for you, demon spawns from hell," Zuku said joyfully. "Thanks," the whole class replied. I gave Zuku a pat for his hard work on the day we were supposed to be spoiling him.

Momo's pov

After everyone was done taking their baths and showers we all went to the hospital to check up on Aizawa sensei. 'Today's going to be the best, First when I'll get him anything he wants at the movie theater, next we go shopping for cat things he will definitely like, and lastly I have a kitty surprise for him. Ha it's a full proof plan he'll surely fall for me," I thought with a smile on my face. "U-um Yaomomo why are you smiling," Midori said while grabbing my hand and dragging me into the hospital. "O-oh well I was thinking of ways to surprise you with a gift," I responded, with a blush on my face.

"Oh, well you were standing still for a while so everyone already went to Aizawa sensei's room," Midori said while leading me to Aizawa sensei's room. Everyone, except Aizawa sensei, looked at me with a scowl on their face when they saw Midori was holding my hand.

After the horrifying hospital trip we went to the movie theater. "Hey Midori what snacks would you like?" I asked, putting my plan into effect. "U-um I was going to get some sour gummies, but you don't have to pay for them," Midori responded a bit too loud, making all of our classmates look at me with a death glare. "N-no I'm going to buy you snacks as a thanks for the clothes that you gave me," I said while taking a credit card out.

I paid for Midori and most of the classmate's snacks in the end. "Hey Izu why don't you sit next to me," Bakugou asked, trying to make us mad. "Sure," Midori said while running up to walk next to Bakugou. We watched an action based movie which Midori loved.

Izuku's pov

After the amazing movie we all went shopping for things. "Which brand of cat food is the best?" Yaomomo asked. "Uh I think the organic kind is the best," I responded, confused why she would ask what kind of cat food is the best. "What types of treats are the best?" Yaomomo questioned. "U-uh I like Triskie's™," I said, kind of overwhelmed with the questions.

"I can take Midori back to his house," Yaomomo said while taking my hand. She started to lead me home with my hand in one of hers and the handle to the wagon we had to get for all the things bought for me. Once we reached my house I decided I would ask why she had a big box with tiny holes in it.

"Yaomomo why do we have a giant box with tiny holes in it?" I asked. "Well that box is your surprise, so why don't you open it," she responded while letting go of my hand. I ran over to the wagon and took the box out of it. I opened the box to be greeted with a black kitten with green eyes looking at me.

"Thank you so much Yaomomo," I exclaimed while picking up the kitten. "I think I'm going to name it Yao, after you because your cat form is black," I said happily. "No problem, and that was also the reason I was asking you about cat food earlier," Yaomomo responded.

"I can't thank you enough," I said while letting the kitten in my house. "You can leave the wagon out here," I said while putting all the stuff that we bought in my backpack. "Bye see you tomorrow and don't forget we have school," Yaomomo said. "Yeah I know," I said while shifting into my kitten form.

I waved bye, and went into my house when Yaomomo finally left.

( 1174 words )