Seeing the house

Izuku's pov

After the long day at the best school in the world, I went back to my box fort. I was kinda bummed out that I had to go back to my fort, but nevertheless I did learn some things. Once I got to my fort I transformed into my cat form and walked in the tiny entrance. Ever since I started to grow I renovated my fort.

Now my fort is made mostly of metal from trashed trucks,cars,and other metal things. On the inside I got a bigger cardboard box for the bottom section. Yes I said bottom section. I found tiny sheets of metal and other things, along with superglue, and made tiny stairs to fit in my fort. Then I found another cardboard box a bit smaller than the one under it for the top section. I found some glass for windows so I cut out holes in the metal and the cardboard then glued the glass to the metal to make windows. So basically it's just a big metal thing with windows but it feels like home.

I set my backpack down and walked upstairs. I dragged my tired self over to a blanket and layed down on it slowly giving in to sleep.

Aizawa's pov

I noticed that the problem child was pretty skinny and small for his age, so I decided to follow him to make sure he was doing fine. I watched him walk into an alleyway and transform into a cat. Then I saw the most amazing thing I could possibly see. This kid managed to make a house that a small adult could live in but the entrance was only big enough so that a cat could get in. Oh and the entrance was a tiny working door.

It was sad that a small child like him had to live out on the streets. I snapped out of marveling at the house and walked up to it. I got down on my stomach and knocked on the door carefully, not wanting to knock the house down if I could.

I could hear a tiny grumble as someone walked down some kind of steps. I heard a poof on the other side before hearing the problem child talk.

"Um I don't need any food but thank you anyways." I quietly chuckled very well knowing that the problem child was lying. "Yeah you think I'm going to fall for that," I replied. I heard a gasp on the other side. "H-how did you f-find my fort?" Problem child said nervously

I started to panic on the inside. This kid didn't need to know that I practically stalked him to find his home. "What you don't know doesn't hurt you," I quickly replied. I heard a chuckle on the other side and then a poof. I could tell that he was going to come out so I quickly got up and moved back a bit.

I saw the tiny door open and a tiny kitten walk out. The kitten closed the door before transforming back into his normal form.

"I know you have some questions, so start asking."

(541 words)