Internships

Izuku's pov

"Ok so that's the plan, understand everyone," Yaomomo said. "Yep this is going to be easy," I responded, shifting into a kitten with a horn and wings. "Dude, Eri will love that cool form," Kaminari said. "I know, you're practically a unicorn kitten," Kirby added on, picking me up. Kirby placed me into a kitten friendly cannon."Y-you sure this is safe? I don't feel safe," I said, nervous. "Well, you're the smallest one here," Sho responded. "W-what about Mineta he's pretty small?" I asked. "Do you really want him to get his slimy balls on Eri?" Hagakure asked. "Hey, stop talking about me like that," Mineta whined.

"GO!" we heard Uncle Toshi announced over the speakers. Yaomomo quickly shot me out of the cannon. I spread out my wings and flapped them to speed up so I could get to Eri quickly. Luck has it I landed face first right in front of Eri. "Awww, Hi Kitty," Eri said, picking me up. "You have a horn like me," she observed, messing with my horn.

"Ah ha target spotted," Kacchan said, using his explosions to prepell himself at us. 'Ugh damn I guess everyone else is preoccupied with the other team,' I thought while lunging at Kacchan. "Augh dumb fuckin' kitten," Kacchan groned, holding me out of his reach while Eri just watched. "Hey, watch your language in front of Eri," I said, shifting into a wolf.

Kacchan dropped me out of surprise while Eri ran over to me. I picked Eri up by the hood of the little costume and ran to my groups side. "GET BACK HERE YOU MUTT!" Kacchan yelled, chasing after us. "Ok Eri don't be scared we're just going to fly," I said sprouting wings. "Weeeeee!" Eri exclaimed as I started to fly.

"And the winner is..... Young Izuku's team," All Might announced, as I put Eri down and shifted back into my normal form. "You guys were amazing," Kiri said running up to us. "Kiri did you see that I got to fly," Eri said, jumping around. "Yeah that was super cool," Kami said following behind Kiri. " Izu-chan can you turn me into a wolf with wings?" Eri asked with puppy eyes. I was about to say no until the whole class, including Uncle Toshi, gave me a glare. "Yeah sure," I said, turning her into a winged wolf pup.

"Look I have wings!" Eri cheered, showing off her form. "You made the right choice as a father," Sho said, patting my back while everyone played with Eri. "I-I am not a father I just, feel like I have to protect her from bad things," I responded with a blush. "So, a father," Sho repeated. "Todo and Izu-chan, look at my little costume," Eri said, running in circles around our legs. "It's very cool," Sho said, picking up Eri. "Yay I'm flying!" Eri cheered while Sho ran towards the class with me behind him.

3rd pov

The class sat down in their seats so Aizawa could say announcements. "So everyone, I just want to say Eri will be coming to school everyday so get ready to become babysitters," Aizawa announced. "Second because a certain student was kittynapped twice and the villains probably know where they live, we will be living in the newly built dorms in two days," Aizawa said in a bored tone. "Who was kittynapped twice?" Eri asked, clueless. Well you see the certain angel kitten taking care of you was kittynapped twice," Kacchan explained, turning around in his seat to face Eri and Izuku. "Yeah so that's all class is dismissed.

"Izu-chan where are we going?" Eri asked as Izuku and her left school. "Well I have to get clothes for you but right now you get to see me practice with a pro hero," Izuku responded. "For real?" Eri asked with sparkles in her eyes. After a while later Izuku and Eri arrived at the place where Izuku was interning. "Ok be ready for anything this pro hero is really old," Izuku warned Eri before walking into the building.

Izuku's pov

When we walked in the old man was laying on the floor in a puddle of something red. "I-is he dead?" Eri asked with tears in her eyes. I analyzed the body on the ground and sniffed the air. "Hehe, that's a good prank old man but next time use fake blood that smells like blood instead of ketchup," I chuckled. "Ahh could you have acted scared?" the old man, or Gran Torino, asked. "He's alive?!" Eri exclaimed, confused. "Yep, it was just ketchup," I said patting Eri on the head.

"So who do we have here?" the old man asked. "I'm Izuku Midoriya and this little one is Eri," I said, introducing us. "Well little Eri can sit on the couch while we practice controlling One For All," the old man said motioning to the couch. While Eri took all of my things over to the couch me and the old man started to practice.

"Toshinori already told me that you know how to direct all the power into one body part but today we will spread it throughout your body," the old man said. I responded by nodding my head. "So, I want you to think about spreading all the power out in your body and using only a small percent," the old man explained. I tried what he said and guess what, I did it. "Now that you can control the power, try and catch me," the old man said before using his quirk to bounce off the walls. I stood still analyzing where he was going. "Don't underestimate an alley cat," I chuckled before using one for all to catch him. "Yay Izu-chan won the game of catch," Eri cheered when she saw that I caught the old man.

"It was pretty easy when you've had to catch mice, birds and rats to eat for most of your life," I said, dropping the old man. "I should have figured that this would be too easy for you," the old man said when he heard my explanation. "Yeah so can I go now I have a bunch of cat stuff to buy as well as new clothes for Eri," I said. "Yeah sure you can go," the old man said, waving us off.

I picked up Eri and my stuff and ran out of the building. "Hey Eri are you ready to go shopping for anything you want?" I asked.

 "Hey Eri are you ready to go shopping for anything you want?" I asked

( Winged wolf Izuku with winged wolf pup Eri ^^ )

( 1117 words )