Meeting the Devil

Midnight's pov

I got a call from Hizashi saying that they needed clothes for a kid. I wonder why they needed some but I grabbed a bunch of clothes for kids. I put them all on my bed and made sure I had five matching pairs for each age up to 15. Don't ask why I have them, but anyways I rushed out the door and went to Sho's house.

I rang the doorbell and the second Aizawa opened the door and rushed in. "Where's the child," I said while looking around. I notice a tiny tail wrapped around Hizashi's leg. "It's ok little listener," Hizashi said calmly. Then there, the most precious child I have ever seen poked his head from behind Hizashi's leg.

"Awww your so cute Im-"

"M-midnight. You're Midnight right," he interrupted nervously.

"Yeah but you can call me Nemuri," I said excitedly. The little boy just nodded. Aiziwa came up to me and told me that he was a bit shy but they didn't know why so I agreed to be calmer.

Izuku's pov

God this lady was like the devil himself, but worse. I tried on like a million pairs of clothes before I settled on a black shirt with dark grey sweatpants. I was currently sitting with them answering questions about how my house was like. Of course I lied and said that my parents were on a business trip. I ended up telling them my name even though that probably isn't a good idea.

I started to glance around the room bored until I noticed a clock. 'Yes now I have an excuse to get back to my house' I thought. "U-um my parents should be home soon," I lied. "Ok then, you can come over anytime you want, kid," Aizawa repiled.

After saying goodbye and grabbing my backpack ran out of their house and went to my pile of cardboard boxes with sheets on top. I transformed into a cat and crawled my way into the tiny opening and onto the mattress inside. I transformed back into my normal form and set my backpack in the corner.

I let out a sigh knowing that I at least have a place to go if I needed it.

__A year later__

Well I have a problem, and no, I have enough food, I also have enough room in my boxes. The problem is I grew out of my clothes and now I have to stay in my cat form when I go out of my fort. There is some good news and it is that now rain can't get in my fort because I found a metal sheet in the dumpster.

Well anyways I'm on my way to Aizawa's house to see if I can get new clothes. When I got there I saw him leaving so I meowed loud to get his attention. He looked down at me and gave me a confused look. He must have recognized me because he said, "What the heck problem child."

I guess he didn't have any clothes for me, but he did pick me up and put me in his scarf. The thing is its daytime so why would he be going on patrols?

Unless he's going somewhere else with his hero costume on.

(535 words)