Bath time

3rd pov

It has been about a week since Izuku has seen Aizawa and Hizashi. Izuku started to fight a kid with an air based quirk when they tried to take his cardboard box he stayed in. It was a while before the fight ended. when it did Izuku on the ground covered in his own blood. 'I wonder if those two kind people will let me wash myself.' Izuku wondered to himself as he walked towards Aizawa's house.

Izuku knocked on Aizawa's door and waited for him to come. When the door opend Aizawa said "What the fuck problem child." "Um c-can I come in please Mr" Izuku nervously stated. "Yeah sure, but when you come in can you tell me what happend" Aizawa asked, wondering what happened to the little boy.

Once Izuku went into the house he explained that someone wanted to take his cardboard box that he was living in, so he tried protected it and, failed. Aizawa sighed and then told the little neko to come into his bathroom. Izuku reluctantly followed the grown man but, he could tell that he didn't mean harm.

Aizawa's pov

I started to run the bath water so I could wash the problem child. While I was running the water, the tiny boy seemed interested in it. His half burnt tail was swishing side to side and his ears were twitching. I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw the boy doing this. Once I tested water to see if it was the right temperature I sat the child down to take off his bloody clothes.

Holy All Might. This boy had a bunch of scars.

I gently set the skinny, fragil boy in the bath. I heard him quietly hiss when the water touched his cuts and bruises. I put shampoo in my hand and gently rubbed his fluffy hair in between his ears. 'Why did I decide to clean this tiny boy' I wondered. I was brought out of my thought process when I heard soft purring. I looked up to see the boy purring. 'Of course he's a cat,' I chuckled to myself.

After I was done washing off the boy I started to wrap up all of the cuts and bruises that he received during the fight. I wondered how he got the big burn mark though. I pushed all the thoughts aside for now and continued to wrap the bruises.

Izuku's pov

'How did I get in this situation?' I thought as I layed on the hobo's couch. The smell of fish started to come from the kitchen. I jumped up and looked over to see what the hobo was doing. Jeez I need to find a new name to call the hobo. 'Hm well he smells like coffee so I guess I'll call him coffee' I thought. Anyways Coffee was in the kitchen making fish. I got up and walked to the kitchen to watch him cook.

"What are you doing walking around," Coffee said. "I uh...um got bored a-and decided to watch you." I replied. "Are you hungry?" he said after a while. I nodded my head> I was starving. I haven't eaten in a week.

"Ok then tell me how you got that burn and then I'll give you some fish"

( 540 words)