Recovery

Izuku's pov

I opened my eyes to be greeted by a blinding light. I closed my eyes and opened them slowly this time so I could actually see. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around the room. I noticed that I had a blanket over me and I wasn't in my cat form anymore. I heard shuffling and looked to my right to see an old lady come over to me.

"I see that you woke up," the old lady said. I just nodded as I glanced around the room. "Ah I need some clothes," I said, kind of embarrassed. "Yes Aizawa said that you would need some when you changed back into your normal form." the old lady said.

She handed me clothes and told me to get changed while she left to get Aizawa. I hopped off of the bed and quickly put my clothes on. I was wearing a red shirt with dark grey pants and a green cat hoodie.

About a minute later the old lady came back with Aizawa. When I saw Aizawa come in my tail started swishing back and forth. "Well it looks like someone's to see me," Aizawa said looking at me. I felt my face heat up after I noticed that my tail was swishing around. He just chuckled as he picked me up and walked out of the room after saying goodbye to the old lady.

We walked for a while until we reached the same door I saw this morning. "Ok so the class already knows that you're not a cat." he deadpanned. I nodded to tell him that I was listening. "I need you to introduce yourself to the class when we go in and tell them your quirk." Aizawa said. I nodded again nervously to say anything.

We walked in the classroom and Aizawa set me on the floor. Everyone looked at me as I introduced myself. "H-hi I'm Izuku Midoriya and m-my quirk is transformation." I managed to stutter out.

"Awwww so cute." everyone in the room said at the same time. Everyone ran up to me apologizing that they were sorry for what they did.

 (358 words)