Time for the Final Exams!

Izuku's pov

"Nya~," I yawned, stretching. "You seem tired this morning," Kacchan observed as I stuffed my face with cereal. "It couldn't possibly be related to that noise last night," Kirby said sweetly. "AcK," I choked. "No, that wasn't us," Sho quickly responded, as I was trying not to die. "If it wasn't you guys, then why did Mido choke on his food when Bakubro brought it up?" Kaminari asked. "I was just...caught by surprise by someone bringing up that mysterious noise," I quietly. "Nevertheless, you guys should get ready. We have a full day of exams," Sonic recalled, reminding us of the exams we have today. Me and Sho took off our sleepwear revealing that we have our uniforms under them. "Well then, the rest of you guys get ready," Sonic demanded, taking our food away.

"Zuzu, Zuzu, Zuzu, Zuzu," Eri chanted at the front of the classroom. One by one everyone started to join in chanting one of my nicknames. "Wait why are we doing this?" Kirishima asked, quieting everyone. "Nya haha, that's because Eri knows that I'm going to do the best, and the rest of you joined in like the little followers you are," I teased. "Yeah, yeah, now Eri go back to Problem child and all of you listen up," Dad demanded tiredly, as Eri skipped to me. "So today you guys will be having my favorite part of the exams then you will be doing the boring part," dad announced. 'Dear god papa must have been too loud,' I thought as daad continued hinting at what we were doing for the exams."Lemme guess, we are going to be fighting pro heroes," I guessed, flailing my arms around in the air. "Yep, and I'm guessing Inari told you that, anyways get your butts to the field I told you about yesterday," Dad deadpanned, walking out of the room.

After everyone got dressed we met out at the field we were told to go to. "Nezu!" I cheered running over to hug him. After the hug I went back to the group so we could continue. "So I'm going to call out your names and that's the hero you will be fighting," dad said as he pulled out a clipboard.

"Satou and Kirishima against Cementoss," dad read, as they both nodded.

"Next is Asui and Tokoyami against Ectoplasm," Dad read. Both Kermit and big bird nodded

"Then Ojiro and Iida, against Power Loader" dad read, not looking up to see if they nodded.

"Yaoyorozu and Todoroki against me," dad read as he gave a shit eating smile. "Y-yes sensei," Yaomomo responded.

"Aoyama and Uraraka against Thirteen," dad said, looking up. I started to get nervous even though I knew I was dead meat.

"Ashido and Kaminari will be going against Principal Nezu," dad read, as Nezu gave a sadistic smile. "But that's unfair," Kaminari and Mina whined. "Yeah whatever," Dad responded, not looking up once

"Koda and Jirou against Present Mic," dad read. Well I feel bad for them.

"Sero and Min- I mean trash worse than Endeavor against Midnight," dad read, correcting himself.

"Hagakure and Shoji against Snipe," dad read.

"And Problem child and Bakugou against All Might," dad sighed, giving me a look of pity.

"Oh and I don't think I mentioned students that come in the bottom five will not be able to go to the summer camp, now the first team get ready and the rest of you overgrown babies and one small Eri can come with me.

I don't think I have to mention who won and who lost so I won't. "Now for the final battle, Bakugou and problem child against All Might," dad announced, as me and Kacchan got ready.

Bakugou's pov

"And that's the plan," Izu concluded, as I stopped leaning. "Mhm yeah All Might will have no clue what will hit him, literally," I chuckled. As the exams started me and Izu used the alleyways to our advantage. Thanks to Izu being a street cat he can maneuver the alleys with ease. "Stop, he's on the main street," Izu said, shifting back into his normal form. I let out an audible sigh and ran out of the alley towards All Might.

"Hey, look over here you big goof!" I yelled, setting off explosions. "There you are young Bakugou," All Might said, running towards me. I quickly use my explosions to gain height and out of All Might's range. I fell very fast, thanks to gravity, and set off explosions in All Might's face. All Might quickly grabs my arm and YEETS me at a building. I hit the fake building with a very audible smack and a small wheeze escapes me. "Not so tough now," All Might cackles, as I stumble to my feet. "Yeah I was never as tough as you but, don't you think you're missing someone?" I asked jumping out of the way. "NYA HAHAHA, YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY KITTY PLAN," Izu laughs as he jumped out from behind me and threw his black kitten at him. Izu took my hand and ran as Yao used her quirk to absorb the shadows so she could grow bigger. We both heard a very loud meow and a scream before Yao started to run beside us. "Woah I knew you had a quirk but you're like the size of a lion," I marveled as me and Izu jumped on her back. "Onward, my noble steed," Izu said, pointing an imaginary sword. "Yes my sir," Yao responded, running faster. By no time we were at the ending gates. "Wooo we did it," I cheered as Yao shrunk back to her normal form.

We quickly made our way to where everyone was watching. "I didn't know Yao could do that," Ponytail marveled, as a group surrounded us. "I didn't know either until I found out I could talk to Yao and then she told me all about it," Izu responded with sparkles in his eyes. "Wouldn't using your cat be against the rules," Glasses asked, ruining everything like he always does. "Well, no, because I approved of her," Aizawa senesi said behind the group. "What do you mean that is clearly against the rules," Glasses said, trying to act like the teacher's pet he is. "Like I said I approved her, problem child came up to me and asked , 'hey, can Yao be a support item for me,' and I said sure why not," Aizawa sensei explained.

Izuku's pov

Three days, do you hear me reader, it took three fucking days for the written part of the exams and all of the 'studying' I was doing dident help because the second I got the paper I forgot everything. "Hey Zuzu are you ok?" Eri asked, changing the channel. "Yeah I'm fine all of the 'studying' I did for the exams totally helped me," I growled, as Sho started to pet me. "Yeah I'm sure it helped you in both the physical portion and the written portion," Sho mumbled. "Huh what did you say?" Kaminari asked.

"I said I think me and Zuku can 'study' more just for our personal gain," Sho responded, picking me up and walking towards his room. 'Oh boy tonight is going to be a long night,' I thought as I let out a nervous chuckle.

( 1199 words )