Impaled (Finale)

L̵̮̦̠̪͇̫̥̼̾̒̒̒̓̿̕͜o̷͔̟̯̟͓̬̒́̿̈́̈́̀͘͠ò̷̗̼̲͚̾͛͂͆́̈́̇̾̃͛̑̇͘k̵͉͔͕͖̙̜̽͑͆͒̂̊̾̉̍̀̚̚͘̚s̶͙̲͙̲̱̿͊̈̊͛͛͒̎ ̵̢̧̯̜̰̝̮̣̗̖̜̪̈́̚ļ̷̛̫͈̩͇̯̗̳̏̓̔̾̒͛͂͝ĩ̶̡̤̗͖͉̺̠͈̂̄́̂̚͠k̸̛̺͚͎͍̳̜̺̝͙͓̯̋̏̑̋͛̈́̽͑͒̈́̎̕͜͜͠͝ȅ̷̢̘͖̙̦̬̖̈̅̈́̌̄͛̌̚͘͜ ̸̟̬͎̰̹̪̻̲̈́̀͂̕͝͠y̴̨̬̙̝͍̪͕̎̈́͆͛͜͝ó̷̧̨̝̣͙̮͕̗̝̩͔̳̌̒͛͝ụ̸̡̼͙͔̝̎͗̋͒͗͛̅̆ ̶̱̦̩̯͍̭̻̻̅̄ȓ̷̨̛̰͕̻̙̦̩̰͈̔̌̒̌̒̈́͗̇̌͗͘̚͝á̶̡̠̺̘̻̙͙̺̞̖̟͍͓̽̑̀́̈́͝ͅͅn̶͍̙̲̣̹̊̕ͅ ̶̰̻̘͓̪̞̭̄̌̊͋ȍ̴̭͉̣̼̮̺̠̠͎̉̋͋͋͠ư̸̡̗͔̤͓͔̲̘͖̹̎͗̍́̽́̿̉̕t̵̺͖̟̠̿̓͌̈́͂̐̈́̍̚ ̵̡̪̝͈͚̖̩̹͔̭̽̾̂̿̆͛̑́͊̓͜ͅͅͅơ̵̪͇̺͌̀̉̃͜f̶͎̭̜͈͂̀͝ ̴̦͎̖̭̠̗̙̭͍̲͈͇̗̿̊̀ţ̷̢̼̪͙̖̠̞̰̻͖̠̱̏͝ị̵̡̛͉͉̤͇͉̠̙̰̮́̈́͑̎̂͊̈́̚͜͜ͅm̸̡̡͓̮̮̹̻͔̭̟̝̐̓͗̆̓͊͂̈̊̑́͜e̵͎͑̉̆̈́̾̈́̈́̍͘̕̚̕.̵̧̜̹̖̙̻̱͔͙̩̰̯͔̐̇͊̚͝

______

Aizawa's pov

It was a very early and busy morning in the teacher office. "Damn it I can't crack the code," I growled. "The better question is why can't we find out what it means," Nezu panicked. You know if Nezu is panicking it's bad. "Why are you so loud this morning,"All Might yawned, walking into the room. "Thanks for no help All Bitch," I growled, getting back to work. "WE GOT A NEW MESSAGE!" Hizashi yelled. "What is it?" Nemuri asked. "L̵͔̬̒̈́͘͝O̶̟̼͋̐Ȍ̶̳̱͗K̷̪̱̅͆̍S̵̼̓̓́͝ ̴̛̳̒L̸͚̞̮̞̆Ï̸̬̳̜Ǩ̶̖͆́͝E̴̡̯͇̱̋ ̸̻̌͗͘Ẏ̷͔̤̥͋́̓Ó̴̘̆͌U̶̜͈̩̍͛́̀ ̵̼̫͌̀͆R̶̮̗͋̀̀A̶̠̺͋̀͜N̵̪͈̍ ̸̥̙͖̎̈́͝O̸̖̾̇̽̆U̶̮̟̥͛̿̈́̋T̶̙̀͆́͝ ̸̣̉̾̑͝O̸̡̭͗͗̏F̶̰̹̊̊̒͗ ̶͇̹̳͗̀͝͝T̸̢͓̰̈́I̴̠̒M̵̢̰̩̍E̸͈͎̣͑̽̈́͝!̵̤̊́̾͘" Hizashi answered. 'Ok lets stay calm and just crack the code,' I thought while everyone else was panicking. "OK YOU OVERSIZED BABIES I GOT AN IDEA!" I shouted. "What is it?" Nezu asked curiously. "We should have the big three for protection of my class today," I responded. "That is a swell idea," Nezu agreed. Little did I know this was the biggest mistake I have ever made.

Izuku's pov

"Zuzu did you know that the big three of the school is going to be with us today?" Eri asked. "Yeah and they're supposed to be strong," Kacchan added. "Mhm yeah you are going to looove one of them," I said sarcastically. "Well if you say it like that I know I'll love them," Kacchan chuckled. "If you guys are done talking I want to introduce some new people to us," dad announced glaring at us. After we all quieted down dad motioned for the people to come in. just like I thought the big three were Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire. "Hi little Izu," Nejire squealed, waving at me. "H-hi," I responded, waving back.

"So just introduce yourselves and then we'll go from there," dad said. "I am Mirio Togata, but you can call me Mirio!" Mirio exclaimed. "I-I am T-Tamaki A-Amajiki," Tamaki stuttered. "Oh and I'm Nejire Hado, but call me Nejire!" Nejire screeched. "Are you ok?" Eri asked me, seeing that my ears were flattened. "Y-yeah someone's just a bit too loud for me," I responded. "So today we will be sparring so get ready and meet us at the field," dad announced walking out of the room with the Big Three.

After we all got changed into our gym uniforms we met at the field dad told us about. "Doesn't the Big Three seem on edge along with Aizawa sensei?" Sho asked me. "Yeah plus all of the other teachers looked like they were on edge," I responded as dad started to call out names. "Todoroki against Yao and lastly Izuku against Kirishima," dad announced. "What about me," Hagakure asked. "You can sit out because it wouldn't be fair to whoever was fighting you," dad responded.

Life was going fairly well, a lot of the battles were fun to watch because we couldn't use our quirks. Me and Kirishima were currently in the middle of or spar when the bird man himself showed up. "Oh god spikes!" I yelled dodging a spike. "Damn it I missed you," a certain bird man growled. "Wait who are you?" Mirio asked. "Something that you will never be," the bird man, who was named Overhaul, responded, snapping his fingers. Suddenly a misty portal swallowed all of us up and dropped us at different places in one of the fake cities.