A confession

3rd pov

"Why did we have to dye my hair?" Kaminari whined, messing with his hair that was dyed dark purple. "Well your yellow hair with a lightning bolt would stand out," Bakugou replied, finishing the makeup he was doing on Mina. "Thanks for making my skin, not pink," Mina replied, putting on a red wig. "Ok so this is how it's going to be. Raccoon eyes (Mina) and Shitty hair (Kirishima) will be siblings. Pikachu (Kaminari) and Earlobes (Jiro) are also going to be siblings. Me and Knockoff Spiderman (Sero) and round face (Uraraka) are just going to be your guys friends. "Now what to do with glasses (Iida)?" Bakugou said.

"Ok so Iida is going to wear a yellow wig and supper baggy pants." Bakugou said. "So why are you in my office?" Aizawa asked behind the group. "Well you see, Todoroki asked Midori to go to the new cat cafe so we need to make sure nothing bad happens," Mina said, passing out clothes to everyone.

The group went into the bathrooms and quickly changed into the clothes they considered their disguises and followed Todoroki and Izuku to the cat cafe without being noticed.

"A seat for two please," Todoroki said to the waitress. The waitress showed them to their seats and went back to the front. "Should we ask to be seated like Todoroki?" Iida whispered to Bakugou. "Yeah and due to this being a book we'll totally get a table close to them.," Bakugou answered back.

"Hello may we have a table for 8 please?" Jiro asked. "Ok, just follow me," the waitress said before leading them to a table close to Todoroki's and Izuku's. "Wow you were right," Sero said, sitting down last.

Todoroki, Izuku, and the group ordered their drinks and were talking about random stuff for a while. "Aww these cats are so cute," Kaminari said, petting one of the cats. "Wait shhh, Todoroki's about to confess I think," Jiro said shushing the group.

"Hey Zuku I have someone I like and I would like to ask them out but I don't know how," Todoroki said, stroking a cat. "Ah who's the lucky person?" Izuku asked. "I don't think you would know them but, they have green fluffy hair, with big beautiful green eyes, they are also really smart with an awesome quirk, and they keep fighting even when things seem hopeless," Todoroki said, as he described Izuku. "Well if you want to ask them out you should say something like "I like you, would you go out with me?"," Izuku said.

"Oh well, I like you Zuku, will you go out with me?" Todoroki asked. 'Oh god, let's just hope izu is dense enough not to notice that Icyhot is confessing,' Bakugou thought, while the group silently gasped. "See it's not that hard to confess like that," Izuku said, nuzzling a cat. 'How dense can this cinnamon bun be?' Todoroki, and the group thought.

"Thank god for Deku being dense," Uraraka sighed out. "Yeah but trying to get him to fall for us just got a lot harder," Mina pointed out.

The rest of the time both of the groups talked before going home.

Izuku's pov

"Bye Sho I'll see you tomorrow at school," I said Before transforming into a kitten and walking into my house. "Your home," Yao cheered, after tackling me. "Yeah now I have some tea to spill," I responded getting up. Yao ran over to the couch with me following behind him.

"Now what's the tea?" Yao asked darkly. "Oh my God Might you're just like Yaomomo, but Sho has a crush," I said. "Le gasp, you have to tell me all about them," Yao said with sparkles in her eyes. "So he said that they have green fluffy hair with big beautiful green eyes, and they are really smart with an awesome quirk," I said, saying exactly what Sho told me.

"Wait Zuzu, he described you!" Yao partly yelled. "How could I be so dense," I said rolling on the floor. "Well what did he say after that?" Yao asked, hungry for more gossip. "Well I told him one way to confess," I slowly said. "Then what, then what?" Yao asked, getting close to my face. "H-he said it back to me and I didn't think it was a confession," I responded, facepawing myself.

"You are so helpless," Yao said, patting my back. "How can I face him at school tomorrow?" I asked with tears of embarrassment streaming down my face. "See that's the thing you can't face him tomorrow," Yao said, shaking her head. "Well there has to be something I can do?" I asked myself. "I can just fall asleep and ask Inari," I responded, to my own question. "Well goodnight," Yao said as I ran upstairs to fall asleep.

___the next day___

I sighed walking into school. "Hey Izu whats wrong?" Kacchan asked, walking beside me. "Well, Sho confessed to me but I didn't realize it was a confession until I got inside my house," I explained. "That sucks, but just act like it never happened unless that Icyhot bastard brings it up then just do what you want," Kacchan responded. "Ah thanks Kacchan," I said.

Me and Kacchan pushed the door open and walked over to our seats. Kacchan's fried group, 'the Izu protection squad', ran over to me. "So what happened?" Yaomomo asked, sounding just like my cat Yao. "W-well me and Sho just went to the new cafe and got some drinks," I responded, leaving out the confession part. "You forgot a part," Kacchan whistled. "F-fine, Sho may have confessed to me but I was to bense to notice," I said face palming.

"Now, why is Kami's hair dark purple?" I asked. "Uh, w-well, I...um, I thought it would look cool if I matched Jiro," Kami responded. "Oh well your hair looks cool but I miss the lightning bolt," I said sadly. "Hey extras go and sit down so Aizawa can teach class when he comes in," Kacchan said, surprisingly calm. "You just want to hog him," I heard Kiri mutter as the group went to sit down.

"Tch, hey Izu I think Endeavor just wants Icyhot to say he likes you so you two can get married," Kacchan said, directing his attention to me. "Wait, so you're saying that Sho doesn't like me," I said, with my ears flattening.

Bakugou's pov

"Yeah he's just doing what his dad says, but if you got confessed to by someone, like me, you would live a better life," I responded. "O-oh but Endeavor said he loves me or something like that," Izu muttered. 'Hehehe good now my plan will work, and I can have Izu all to myself,' I thought, whiled I tried to cheer Izu up.

( 1113 words )