Studying

Izuku's pov

"Sho I don't wanna study, I wanna go win some fight tournaments," I whined, placing my pencil down. "Yeah no, last time you went out, Bakugou blew you to next week," Sho responded. "And the last time you came back you were all bloody," Eri added. "Also, I had to patch up all of your cuts and bruises," Yao said. "Fine I get it," I grumbled, picking up my pencil and completing some questions.

After a while there was a knock on my door. "Come in the door is unlocked," I said, not looking up from my paper. "Hey, so... I need someone to help me win a fighting tournament," Kaminari said walking into the room. "Thank Inari," I cheered, getting up and grabbing a bag. "Oi where do you think you're going," Sho growled behind me. "Eep, I mean I'm sorry Kaminari I can't do it right now I have to study," I said quietly, putting down my bag and sitting back in my seat.

I quickly flashed Kaminari our sign that meant 'meet me outside the dorms at 12 A.M.'. "Ok then," Kaminari sighed walking out of the room. "Ok so do you think that Shinso is Aizawa Sensei's secret love child," Sho said, after Kaminari closed the door. "No I don't think so, Shinso is a donkey Aizawa isn't," I responded, filling out more of the secret love child paper. "Your boyfried is a fucking idiot can't he tell already that you're way closer to Aizawa," Yao responded. "If you call Sho an idiot again I'll make sure I'll have your head on my wall," I hissed, picking up Yao. "Zuku, it's ok my dad has called me worse," Sho said, as I put Yao down.

"Wait what if you were Inari's and Bakeneko's sceret love child," Sho gasped. "That would make so much sense," Eri added on. "Guys I don't think I would be the child of the gods, I mean I already knew I had a mother and we know my father is with the league of villains," I said, with me ears flattening. "That's what they want you to think," Sho exclaimed.

"Wait that would make sense with how I have seven tails and I have a close relationship with Inari," I realized. "That's what I was saying," Sho laughed. "YES MINA OWES ME MONEY," someone yelled from the other side of the door. I shushed everyone and snuck up to the door quietly. "GET 'EM YAO," I shouted as I opened the door.

Yao hit the mysterious person with a smack. "Bullseye," Eri cheered. "Ow, you didn't have to claw my face," the person said standing up. "KIRBY," I blurted out, surprised. "Yeah, and you cat didn't have to hit me so hard," Kirby whined getting up. "Well it is what you deserved because you were technically stalking us," Sho responded, standing up. Sho quickly picked me up, sat down and then placed me on his lap. "You know if you were jealous about me getting a boyfriend, you could have just told me, but it's not like it would have mattered because everyone I recommended would have died once they saw how ugly you are," I insulted.

"Oh damn, she just got roasted," Yao said, climbing up a cat perch. "That was rude but it doesn't matter because now I get 5 dollars from Mina," Kirby responded, running out of the room and closing the door behind her.

____time skip___

Once it was around 11:55 P.M. I slipped out of Sho's grasp. "Where do you think you're going," Yao growled behind me. "Shush, I'm going to the fighting tournament that Kaminari told me about earlier and please don't tell Sho and Eri," I responded quietly. "Mhm I won't tell them but I have one request," Yao negotiated. "Fine I'll take you with me," I sighed, picking up Yao and jumping out of the window. I landed softly in front of Kaminari, making him jump. "Jeez you scared me, and is that Yao," Kaminari said. "Yeah it is now lets go," I responded, following Kaminari to where the tournament was being held.

"S-so I may have entered an animal fighting tournament," Kaminari stuttered once we got to the alley. "You are the dumbest person I know but you are lucky my quirk is perfect for this," I responded, shifting into a kitten. "Wait what are you doing?" Kaminari asked when me and Ya were backing away from each other. Me and Yao ran at each other and at the last second I tried to transform into a kitten even though I was already in my kitten form. "Fusing," I responded when me and Yao successfully fused.