| 15 | club

[ A/N : Picture of Anaya's dress in the media  ]

[ A/N : Picture of Anaya's dress in the media ]

Hundreds of guests are already crowding the parking lot for a club that has just launched.

As we arrive at the VIP nightclub the next evening, all I think about is my brother's genius mind for coming up with the club's theme.

Since the nightclub is located at the rooftop, Yara and I take the elevator in the building after passing by security guards.

By the time we arrive at the rooftop, not even Yara's squeals could overpower the thumping music.

As soon as we exit the transparent elevator, I can't help but admire what appears to be one of the biggest nightclubs in the city.

It feels like I'm in Dubai with the outdoor decor simply out of this world.

The high-tech rooftop offers a stunning view of Seattle's skyline at midnight.

The area is stacked with half of the guests either dancing indoors or others celebrating outside.

A spacious stage is located right in the middle of the rooftop, showcasing amazing acrobats performances.

The name of the club is displayed everywhere in big bright and bold letters creating an amazing luminous effect.

DARK PRINCE NIGHTCLUB

This place is mesmerizingly gorgeous.

Despite my hatred for Devin, I have to give credit where it's due.

With everyone on their best dressed, I can't help but feel self-conscious about my outfit.

My dress comprises a sparkly long sleeve mini dress, exposing my legs and some parts of my chest given its deep V neck.

I've never felt so exposed in my entire life since I usually go for more protective dresses.

But not today.

In addition to choosing my dress, Yara did my makeup and it feels like my lashes are fatigued from blinking a lot of lash extensions.

To say she went overboard with my makeup is an understatement.

The only thing I love about my appearance is how she styled my hair in a voluminous half ponytail, allowing my curls to cascade past my shoulders with a few locks sweeping each side of my face.

"I don't think I can do this," I yell over the music so Yara can hear me even if she's stood beside me.

With her makeup done to perfection, she perks a tailored brow as we're about to step indoors, "What do you mean?"

"Yara, I look like I have no underwear on," I express which causes her to burst in laughter.

"Babe you look gorgeous," Yara compliments in sincerity once she's calmed down, "Have you seen the looks many guys have thrown your way? I guarantee your single life will end by the end of the night."