7 Marris NSFW

One More Game? (NSFW Version)

Cardinal25

“Damnit...” Nerris mumbled under her breath.

Nerris sat on the docks and was practicing spinning her 12-sided-die on her fingertips, to try and intimidate her enemy in DND. She’s pretty sure she's gotten the hang of it, only messing up a few times. Max came up behind her and sat next to her.

”Hey...” Max mumbled out.

”Hey,” Nerris said in a monotone voice, still trying to master her tricks.

Max had basically nothing to do but watch. He watched as Nerris spun the die on her fingertips, and he even saw her change the die from one hand to the other. Max had to admit. It was pretty cool.

”You’re pretty good at that, ya’ know?” Max complimented.

”Thanks!” Nerris replied.

Long pause as Max watched.

”Actually...” Max scratched the back of his head.

”I’ve never played DND... Do you... Do you think you can show me how?” Max asked curiously.

Nerris put the die in her pocket and quickly hugged Max.

”I thought you'd never ask!” Nerris yelled excitedly.

Max pushed her off.

”Don't take it that I'm gonna be nice forever... It's just that... I have nothing else better to do.” Max lied.

Max secretly had a little crush on the elfkin girl...

He liked every part about her. The hair, the glasses, the freckles, and the cute little hat that she always wears around. Max honestly wanted one of her hats; not to wear, since he’d probably be made fun of, but only just to have ya’ know?

”Alright, Max! Follow me!” Nerris grabbed Max’s hand while they ran to Nerris’ camp, Max’s cheeks slightly pink.

Nerris led her to the top of her tower.

”Now before I teach you the elfkin ways, you must share an oath of loyalty that applies only in this castle.”

”Okay then...” Max replied confused.

”Reply with ’I do.’ okay? Alright. ’Do you wish to know the elfkin ways?’”

”I do.” Max complied.

”’Do you wish to know of the magical game named Dungeons and Dragons’?”

”I do.”

”’Do you wish to have a fair game, therefore a fair relationship with no hate involved?’”

That’s what Max basically wanted.

”I uh... I do...”

”Then a fair game we shall have.” Nerris held her hand out for Max to shake, which Max did.