6 Spacemax

"Fuck, you're actually kind?!"

Mbirnsings71

once upon a time

I know you probably hear that once upon a time crap a lot, but  hear me out

now to continue on with it; 

There was once a family of royals, that ruled over a kingdom in a region of france.

This was during a time where the women still had to wear dresses and have no other responsibilities except starting families and just doing chores. It's actually refreshing to see the more equal gender choices now a days.

Okay I need to stay on track!

The King and Queen were ruthless rulers, only caring about their own gain and nothing else, and it became especially worse when the Queen had a son. 

She became greedy and envious, always wanting to be beautiful, and not wanting age to catch up with her.

It's a pure shame really, because she truly was Beautiful. 

Beautiful Hazelnut colored skin when not powdered, Long black hair when not in a big white wig, and the most beautiful green eyes the kingdom had ever seen.

The King's down fall was always there, and that was the constant paranoia, and thought of war.

He always feared that he may lose his crown in a war, and it took a bad hold of his mental  state.

That left their son, a small little bundle of curly Black hair and Beautiful teal eyes, who had gained his looks from his mother most definitely, alone.

Sure, the Queen was a good mother for when he was a small child that couldn't read or walk, but after that, he was basically on his own, not accounting for the servants, who helped continue his knowledge throughout his parent's reign. 

That is until one day, when a strange lady appeared at the doorway. 

"hello?" The main servant, David, asked as he opened the door to see an old woman. 

"H-hello, it's mighty cold outside..."  The old woman said, as Max (age ten at this time) decided to peer at the lady from behind David's legs. 

"i know... It's an awful shame it's this cold though, I was actually hoping we wouldn't have as much Snow as we got." David said to the old woman with a smile. 

"do you mind if i come in? just until the intense snow passes?" The woman asked, which already made Max concerned, mainly about his parents.

"i'm sorry, but I don't think the king and queen would very much like if i did that without their permission, but I could get you an extra cloak and help you through the snow storm..." David offered out of kindness, but also because he wanted to get the Lady out of there before the king and queen blew a gasket. 

"that would be kind sir, but the snow is getting really intense... the Lady bit her lip tentatively.  

'at least gwen isn't here at the moment...' Max thought for the moment, knowing Gwen can be a bit temperamental and used foul language, that Max always somehow managed to learn no matter how much David tried to Censor her.

and of course His parents Made that the exact time to come see David was taking so long. 

"David! Maxwell! what is going on?!"  Max's Mother said aggressively as Max unintentionally clutched David's Leg in response, and Max was also pretty sure that's when the mystery woman actually noticed him.