What's gotten into you? (Part 4)

*Laf'z PoV*

What's wrong with them? I think to myself as I leave the room. Hercules has the wrong idea- I'm fine! It's not as though I've gone completely mad, I'm just in love, and want to make sure that only I can be with him. Is that so wrong?
I decide to take a walk, it's slightly dark outside so it will be peaceful.
Grabbing my jacket, I step outside again, missing Alexander's hand in mine as I walk along the path.
I find myself heading to the woods, it's only a 10 minute walk away, and I like it there.
You could hide something in those woods and it wouldn't be found for ages, I should know.
I go to my favourite part of the woods, a little clearing hidden by bushes and trees, birds flying around settling down for the night. I have to take Alexander here one day.
I lay in the grass peacefully until I am startled by the loud ringing of my phone. I sigh and look at the caller ID, instantly smiling as I read 'Mon Amour <3'.
"Bonjour, Alexander!" I say into the phone.
"Laf, hey. Where are you? You suddenly disappeared." He asks, concerned.
"In the woods, I needed some space is all, thank you for caring about me though, it means so much to me." I tell him, meaning every word.
"Right, no problem. Well I've made food, so come back ASAP." He says before hanging up. My heart flutters as I stare at my phone.
He cares about me!
I decide to head back, not wanting to keep him waiting any longer.

*Alex'z PoV*

I hang up and go back to stirring the mac n cheese, turning it to a lower heat in hopes that Laf will get back before I've served it.
"You spoke to him?" John asks as he flops onto the couch.
"Uh hu, he was in the woods, he'll be back soon." I explain, glancing at the door.
"Did he say anything weird?"
"John..."
"Okay okay, sorry. Did he say anything that could be considered... unusual?" He rephrases.
"He was really thankful that I cared about him, but that was it." I tell him, just then the door opens.
"Bonjour! I apologise for earlier, and John I want to say sorry. I don't hate you, and I didn't mean all those things I said about you talking a lot. Can I make it up to you?" Lafayette says as he walks into the room.
"Oh, yeah it's cool. We're just worried about you. If you really wanna make it up to me though, you can buy me a coffee tomorrow." John says to the Frenchman, who has now come and stood next to me.
"Hm, I do like macaroni cheese, I didn't take to long did I? It's still fine to eat?" Laf asks, taking the spoon out of my hand and stirring.
"It's fine, you didn't take long at all. I'm about to dish up. Could you get Herc?" I ask, Laf nods.
"Of course mon amo- ami!" He replies, we both flush as he stumbles over his French. He rushes to Herc's room quickly.
"What was all that about?" John asks as he leans over the back of the couch.
"Nothing, how much food do you want?" I reply, changing the subject.
"Eh, as much as you wanna give me, not too much, not too little."

(Smol skip to bed)

I lay awake in bed, knowing Laf is doing the same. I don't know what's going through his mind and I don't know if I want to know. He's changed, and not for the better.
"Alexander, tu es réveillé?" I hear the soft voice of Laf say. I reply with 'yes.'
"Please don't take this the wrong way, but could I perhaps sleep in your bed with you tonight? I've been feeling lonely recently, especially since John and Hercules seem to be annoyed with me." He asks, and I can't help but feel bad for him.
"Of course, I don't see why not." I say, and a few moments later, the Frenchmen is climbing in next to me. He instantly cuddles into me. I lie there in shock as he clutches my shirt, it looks as though he may be crying.
"Laf? You okay?" I ask, he shakes his head.
"I-I'm so sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me, and because of it, I'm losing my friends! I may even lose you, and I can't do that!" He cries, I hug him close.
"Shh, it's okay, you're okay, it's all okay." I sooth as he cries into my shirt.
So he knows that something is wrong, but he doesn't know what?
"I-I've done something bad." He whispers, his voice is shaken.
"It can't be that bad, I'm sure." I tell him softly, he shakes his head again.
"Non, you don't understand, and I fear I may do more bad things." I don't know what he's on about, and I don't know if he does either.
"You won't. What did you do?" I ask him, he doesn't answer.
A few minutes pass and I figure he's gone to sleep, until I hear him say:
"Alexander..."
"Yeah?"
"I-I'm sorry."
"What for?"
"Im sorry, please don't forget that."
He's scaring me now. I want to push him out of my bed, but at the same time I can't. I want to hug him and protect him, he isn't okay and he needs someone to fix him.
But how?
And what has he done?
What's gotten into him?

Augh, sorry for slow updates etc, and sorry for bad chapters. I don't know if I should continue this mini story, what do you guys think?
Do people even read this stuff at the end on chapters?

-Bye.