-3-

[jungkook]

A day passed since the news that Korea had to convert to lockdown and Jungkook was already going crazy. His parents obviously wouldn't let him leave the house which pissed the boy off more than anything. He felt like his mind was going to explode because of all of the time he had on his hands now.

His friend Namjoon tried to sneak over once but he ended up getting caught by one of his neighbors and was scolded to get back inside. Sure Jungkook was mad but he was also laughing his ass off when he was observing Namjoon getting yelled at by the lady through his window.

And to top all of that off, Jungkook wasn't allowed to have his girlfriend over anymore which made him more mad than anything. Now what was he supposed to do with all of his sexual urges?

Other than that, he was quite happy that it was more quiet around. Usually there would be kids screaming in the street riding their scooters or what not. Now there was none of that which resented a bit of peace in his head, even though he wasn't feeling any peace at the moment.

But he was surprised to see a boy riding down the neighborhood on a bike wearing a helmet with flames on it. The boy could either have been nine or 19, there was really no in between in his opinion.

Yeah but what 19 year old rides bikes Jungkook told himself as he plopped down onto his bed, phone in his face as he scrolled through Instagram liking random girls pictures. Once his eyes met a picture that his girlfriend posted, his gaze averted to the comments and likes.

He knew that Jennie was quite popular, along with him. Most to all the guys are simping for her every second which pissed Jungkook off, but make him feel cocky that he had such an attractive girlfriend.

Some could think he only dated her for attention or sex, which he didn't really know If that was true or not and he didn't really care. As long as he was popular, nothing would get in his way.

"Why was that exhausting."

Jungkook perked his head up at the sound of the noise, the echo he realized came from the room across from his. The raven haired boy stood up from his bed and walked over to his window, seeing another boy from the room across from his sprawled out on his bed.

Isn't that the kid on the bike? Jungkook asked himself, taking his attention to the note that was placed on the boys window.

"I'm lonely" It read. Jungkook was confused and didn't know if the message was directed towards him or not. Did he even know this kid? He had no clue and was just motionless standing by his window staring at the boy who was wrapped in an oversized hoodie which made him look kind of cute.

Ew why did I just think that  Jungkook scolded himself for thinking that his neighbor was cute. He scrunched his nose as he walked over to his nightstand and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, walking back over to the mirror and writing something down onto the paper.

"Same." He wrote, throwing the pen onto his bed and sticking the paper on the window. He didn't really know why he just did that, he didn't even know if the message was for him or not. Jungkook was just so bored that he thought why not.

Knowing he wouldn't get an answer for a bit, he strutted back over to his bed and pulled out his laptop which was set on the corner of the bed. Opening up pornhub, he slowly pulled off his sweats and began to palm himself as he watched the sexual scene through the computer. He could've just called Jennie, but that would've been a waste of time knowing she would just blab her life away after they sexted.

He didn't even realize that a pair of eyes were cluelessly watching him.

Jungkook finished in about seven minutes, buckling his pants back on after his intense orgasm and closing his laptop. Before he head back out of his room to go try to convince his dad to let him see his girlfriend, he stopped himself midway once he saw a new note placed on the window across from his.

"My name's Kim Taehyung! What's yours?"

hii omg im sorry I didn't update for a bit, my teachers have been assigning me so much work and its so hard to keep up with lmao i'll try to update more frequently for you guys:)

also, I don't ship Jennie and Jungkook EW I just didn't know who else to put him with haha. 

anywaysss have a good day/night and i'll probably update soon after this:) thanks for all the support already! love you guys