-46-

[3,000]

"Here Tae have your hoodie back," Jungkook told to the younger as they walked back to the car. The brunette's lion was soaked but he cared more about that Jungkook was soaked.

"No you're still shivering," Taehyung told. He was cold as well but he could worry less about himself at the moment. 

"You're cold too though."

The younger only shrugged, staring off into the pitch black sky and trying to count the stars. Jungkook sighed to himself when he realized there was no way to get Taehyung to accept his hoodie back.

"Looks like I'm just gonna have to keep you warm."

Jungkook slyly chuckled to himself as he stepped behind the brunette and hugged him from the back, all while still walking along the pier. Taehyung giggled to himself as well when he felt the olders arms around him again.

After a few the two made it to the car that had quite an eerie look to it because it was now the only car in the parking lot. They both lost track of time after Jungkook ran into the ocean and back, practically hugging each other on the sand until midnight.

"The stars look pretty tonight." Taehyung randomly commented out of no where as he looked up into the sky which was filled with scattered stars. Jungkook was about to reply with another one of his cheesy pickup lines but passed when he thought he's rather just stare at the younger.

"Hmm I have an idea."

The younger flipped his head around to watch the raven haired who made his way to the back of his car to open up the trunk, coming back around and sitting on the ledge of the trunk floor.

"C'mere." Jungkook stated, placing his bunny beside him before making grabby hands towards the brunette who laughed at the elders action. Taehyung placed his lion beside the elders animal before sitting down next to the raven haired who wrapped his arms around the latter.

"What are we doing?" Taehyung questioned, quite confused on what Jungkook's big idea was.

"Looking at the stars."

The brunette felt his heart melt when he heard the elders words, smiling at him for a bit before resting his head against the raven haired males shoulder. Jungkook could literally feel his heart beating faster each second once he felt Taehyung rest his head on his shoulder.

"How many stars do you think there are?" The older quietly asked the younger who began pointing his finger at the stars, trying to count them. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight-" Taehyung kept going on and on until he felt Jungkook's hands begin to tickle him again.

"K-kook stop I-I was almost a-at one h-hundred!" The younger spoke between giggles that were music to the raven haired males ears. Jungkook ignored him and kept tickling the latter harder, he was laughing as Taehyung's back hit the floor of the trunk, not being able to control his laughter.

"I'm not kook, I'm the tickle monster." Jungkook chuckled out, still continuing to tickle the younger who was beneath him. The brunette was now almost in tears because of how hard he was laughing.

After a bit the older finally stopped, now having his hands placed on either side of Taehyung who was now blushing because of the close proximity. The latter smiled to himself once he got an idea.

"Hey kook look at that!"

Jungkook's head quickly snapped around to see what the younger was pointing at, his side profile facing Taehyung's face giving the younger full access to kiss the elders cheek which he did end up doing. He giggled to himself once he saw the older freeze after kissing his cheek.