-12-

[kook]

"Taehyung? Are you okay?" The said males mother asked the next morning once she saw her son walking down the stairs with a pout placed on his face. Taehyung was still upset about the night before and he was even more mad that the uneasy feeling of jealousy didn't wear off by now.

"What? Oh I'm fine." Taehyung gave the woman a fake smile as he walked over to the kitchen to make some toast. "Well you don't seem fine." His mother protested, only making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Just upset about lockdown that's all." The brunette lied once again. Taehyung wasn't really the type to lie, but what was he going to tell her? 'The cute straight boy who I've been talking to through the window had sex with his girlfriend'.  Yeah right.

"I think we all are honey." The woman chuckled, ruffling her sons hair in the process before she began to make herself a cup of coffee. "You're dad is definitely more upset than us though. He hasn't come out of his room in days."

Taehyung sighed as he looked down at the toast he just buttered. He loved his dad and it made him even more upset at the fact that his dad was probably really going crazy. That's when an idea popped into his mind.

"What if we had a family game night? Then he could stop worrying so much and we could all spend some time together." Taehyung suggested which caused his mother to smile. "Oh Taehyung that's a great idea! I'll talk about it with him after breakfast."

Taehyung smiled alongside his mother, taking a bite out of his toast which he just prepared. Yes he wanted his dad to take a break and start to relax more, but he also suggested the idea for himself. He thought it might be a way to take his mind off Jungkook for a while. He still told himself he was going to talk to him, but he thought he should try to avoid his feelings from getting ahead of him.

After some time passed, Taehyung was back in his room once again. It was currently seven PM. When he woke up he noticed right away that there was no message on Jungkook's window which again upset him but he knew he couldn't expect much. In fact he was probably calling his girlfriend. 

He also figured Jungkook wasn't used to starting conversations since he was so popular meaning he didn't have to do that, so that's why Taehyung picked a paper up off of his desk and wrote a message.

"Hey kook." Taehyung wrote, not really knowing where the sudden nickname came from but he could care less at the moment. And as if it was on cue, once Taehyung placed the message up on his window he instantly received a small wave from Jungkook which caused Taehyung to break out into a smile.

Jungkook giggled to himself as he looked down at the paper he was currently writing on. He didn't think that Taehyung was going to start up a conversation but low and behold just as he was writing a message to the younger Taehyung put one up on his window.

"What's with the nickname?" Jungkook wrote. He didn't mean to sound cold, he just wanted to tease Taehyung but the brunette ended up taking it the wrong way which caused a frown to form on his beautiful face.

"Oh sorry that was really weird. I won't call you it again."

Jungkook smile turned into a frown once he realized that he probably hurt Taehyung. He could tell by now the boy was very sensitive and naïve.

"Oh no I wasn't trying to out you, I actually really like it." The raven haired wrote. He wasn't lying, for some reason he really.. really liked the nickname. He didn't even realize it but a blush started to form on his own cheeks, not even taking notice to it because he was too caught up in staring at Taehyung's face.