-40-

[red]

Taehyung smiled as he flipped through the past papers he wrote to Jungkook, giggling at each and ever single one of them. He didn't know how he survived more than two weeks of not writing little messages to him.

The brunette was thrown off guard once he heard a knock at coming from the window across from his which he soon realized was Jungkook, causing his heart to skip a beat as he quickly rushed to the window.

Jungkook had the stuffed bunny in his hands, waving one of the animals arms with a goofy smile on his face. The younger ran over to his bed and grabbed his lion, rushing back to the window afterwards and waving one of the lions arms making the raven haired laugh.

"How did you sleep?" Was the first thing that the older wrote.

"Pretty good actually, better than I've slept in a while." Taehyung wrote, remembering the night before when the two confessed their feelings for each other.

"Me too, although I think I stayed up thinking about you longer than I should have."

The younger dumbfoundedly smiled before staring down into his lap. He still got shy whenever Jungkook would flirt with him. And the older still loved whenever Taehyung would get all shy and try to hide away.

"Did you kiss your animal goodnight? Because I did." Jungkook wrote while giggling to himself. The two didn't know it but both of them were holding their stuffed animals in their laps. It seemed a bit childish but neither of them really cared.

"Maybe.." Taehyung wrote with pink tinted cheeks. He didn't want to embarrass himself and say he kissed his lion to sleep because it sounded stupid, but he did.

"Are you and Namjoon okay?" The younger questioned. He wasn't too fond of Namjoon at the moment because he kissed Jungkook, but he knew how close the two were and he didn't want to be the cause of their friendship being ruined.

Jungkook was also a bit stunned at the question. He didn't even know if he was on good terms with Namjoon or not, but he figured that they weren't.

"I don't know, I don't like what he did."

Taehyung was about to respond before he saw Jungkook's door slam and his father enter his room, eyeballing the younger who gulped at the way the raven haired males father was looking at him.

"Who's this?" The man questioned. Out of fear Jungkook closed his blinds, planning on opening them back up when his father left his room so he could continue his conversation.

"Ever heard of the word "knock"?" The raven haired groaned, turning around in his office chair that was placed by the window.

"I asked you a question." His father sternly stated, crossing his arms making Jungkook roll his eyes. "And what is that?" The man pointed at the bunny that was sitting in his sons lap.

"My neighbor. And this is a bunny, it's a mammal with four legs and a round tail." Jungkook sarcastically stated. His father huffed in annoyance as he sat himself down on one of the other chairs in his sons room.

"So why are the words "Gay Fag" spray painted onto our garage?"

Jungkook's eyes shot open in fear "What?!" The male exclaimed as he bolted out of his room and downstairs, making his way outside and to his garage.

And just as he was told, the words "Gay Fag" were spray painted directly onto the houses garage in bold red paint.

-

[Previous night]

Namjoon felt his heart sink a bit when he saw Jungkook quickly drive away from the alley. He knew that he didn't have a chance but he thought he would try, and look where that ended up.

The said male began slowly walking out of the alley. It was getting late with the sun setting, his car was parked around the corner as well which he had to walk a bit a ways to. Just as Namjoon was nearing the corner, four males on skateboards started to approach him which he later realized were Mark, Hoseok, Jackson, and Jin.

"Ay Namjoon! What are you doing walking around in an alley you look like a hobo!" Jackson practically yelled as he skated up to Namjoon who had his hands in his pockets with a blank look on his face, the rest of the guys right behind him.

"Just going for a walk." The said male replied, his attention going to Jin who seemed to be staring at him the whole time. "Need a ride?" Jin asked, receiving a shake of the head from the younger. Hoseok, Mark, and Jackson noticed nothing wrong with Namjoon but Jin could tell that something was up, so he picked up his skateboard in his right hand and began walking over to the younger.

"One sec guys." Jin told to the three guys who nodded their heads in response. Jin took Namjoon around the corner where he thought no one would see them.

"What's up?" The older male asked. Namjoon just shrugged as he stared at Jin in confusion. "Nothing's up."

"Namjoon you're literally walking around a dark alley all alone with your hands in your pockets and you're facial expression is telling a whole other story." Jin pointed out causing the younger to sigh in defeat, dropping his hands out of his pockets.

"There's something I haven't told anyone." Namjoon started making Jin raise his brows in curiosity. "Oh?"

Namjoon hesitated before fessing up to the older. "I'm not straight."

Jin almost thought he was hearing things for a second before the younger spoke up again. "I'm bi and I've always been.

Jin almost thought the latter was kidding, until he realized that Namjoon has never said he wasn't bi or even mentioned being homophobic. With that in mind the older placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Glad I'm not the only one anymore." Jin stated with a chuckle causing Namjoon to copy his laugh. "Yeah, and we're not the only two. Jungkook's gay as well."

"Shut up." The older exclaimed with his jaw dropping. Sure he could believe that Namjoon was gay or bi but Jungkook? Never in a million years.

Mark, Jackson, and Hoseok's jaws were all on the floor as well. They have been around the corner eavesdropping on the whole conversation. "No way." Mark commented.

"Jungkook and Namjoon are gay? What the fuck?" Jackson whispered hoping that Jin and Namjoon couldn't hear them. "Yo follow me." Hoseok stated, dropping his skateboard onto the ground skating away with the two other guys to Jungkook's neighborhood, leaving Namjoon and Jin alone in the alley.

After a few more minutes of talking the two males decided to head back to where the other guys were. They were confused when they saw no one in sight.

"Where'd they go?" Namjoon questioned to Jin who had no clue as well. "Bet they ditched us, come on." The older told, planning on walking to somewhere to hang out since everyone else had left.

-

[Present]

"Fucking shit." Jungkook cursed as he opened up the garage door, walking inside to grab the can of white paint that was inside of the garage. "At least I have something to do today." The raven haired groaned as he set the can onto the ground, picking up the paintbrush as he began to paint over the bold red colors in annoyance.

Taehyung watched the older paint his garage from his window with a slight smile on his face, not having a single clue what was actually written on the garage.