-6-

[park bench]

Jungkook set his phone into his pocket once he was satisfied with the plan him and Namjoon made. Since the older of the two lived close by, they planned to meet up in the neighborhood hoping that no one would yell at them.

"Jungkook? Where are you going?" Jungkook's father questioned the boy who had his hand placed on the doorknob.

"Just for a walk." The raven haired lied through a smile, opening the door and quickly shutting it before his father would make another remark.

There was a park in the boys neighborhood which was where they decided to meet up. Usually it would be packed with people and kids but considering the fact that no one was supposed to go outside, he thought it would most likely be empty.

Jungkook peaked his head through the gate to the park and sighed in relief once he saw that there was only one other person there, it was an older lady who was walking her dog along the dirt trail.

I never realized how many old people live in my neighborhood Jungkook told himself, shrugging his shoulders before opening the gate. He didn't think the woman would care if there were two males in a park, it's not like that would mean the end of the world.

Finally after a bit of waiting, Jungkook heard the gate open from behind him and in came Namjoon who was the males best friend.

"Ay Jungkook." Namjoon exclaimed, placing a smile on his face once he saw the younger who smiled back.

"I haven't seen you in years." Jungkook joked before he approached the male, ready to extend his hand out for a handshake before he heard a gasp from an unfamiliar voice.

"What do you two boys think you're doing?"

Jungkook and Namjoon whipped their heads around to see the old woman from before. She was standing pretty far away from the two which Jungkook thought was strange until he realized that you're supposed to stay six feet away from people at all times.

"Oh don't worry mam', we're social distancing." Namjoon smiled at the older woman, hiding the two cans of beer behind his back. Jungkook just smiled along with the older, hoping the woman would just get lost.

"Oh okay good, well I'll be on my way now. Have a nice day!" The lady exclaimed before exiting the gate.

Did I ask? Jungkook mentally questioned the woman, rolling his eyes at her as the two made their way to a nearby bench. Namjoon sat down, followed by Jungkook who motioned the older to give him a beer to which Namjoon obliged to.

"So how have things been? Have you managed to sneak Jennie over yet?" Namjoon questioned, raising an eyebrow at the raven haired boy who just sighed and shook his head.

"Nah, my dad's being a dick and won't let her come over. And it's impossible to sneak her over, the same thing that happened to you would happen to her." Jungkook groaned, taking a sip of the coldened beer.

"Damn that sucks." Namjoon responded, following the youngers action in taking a sip of the beer. There was an awkward aroma of silence surrounding the two before Jungkook finally broke it.

"Hey, do you happen to know who Kim Taehyung is?" Jungkook asked out of no where. Namjoon was surprised at the random question, and so was Jungkook.

"You mean the gay one? Yeah I have biology with him. Why?"

Jungkook's eyes widened as he gulped down his beer, placing a confused look on his face.

"He's gay?"

Namjoon only nodded, still confused as to why Jungkook was so curious about the boy. Taehyung was pretty unpopular after all and usually the only people Jungkook ever mentioned were either the super hot girl he saw that day or the people that got on his nerves.

"Why do you ask?" The older questioned, staring at the younger who still had a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Oh nothing, we just started talking through the windows and stuff. He told me he wasn't gay?"

Namjoon chuckled at the youngers obliviousness.

"Dude, he's like the gayest person at our school.. how did you not figure it out? And why are you talking to him through the windows?"

Jungkook scratched the back of his head awkwardly, finding himself quite dumb as well for not figuring it out. Now that he thought of it, the way the boy acted wasn't all too straight.

"I honestly don't know. He taped a paper on his window that said 'I'm lonely' and he kinda has a cute face so I decided to respond." Jungkook told, continuing to take random sips from his beer out of nervousness. He didn't know why he was nervous, maybe because he just told Namjoon that Taehyung was kind of cute?

Namjoon raised one of his eyebrows. "You think Taehyungs cute?"

The youngers face burned up and immediately shook his head no.

"No that's not what I meant. I meant that if he was a girl then I'd be down to smash." Jungkook tried to cover his statement up, only receiving a disapproving look from the older.

"Wow I didn't know you had a thing for guys Jungkook." Namjoon teased only to receive a light punch to the shoulder.

"God shut up Namjoon, I have a girlfriend and I'm straight."

"Yeah, I wonder how long that'll last."

Jungkook rolled his eyes once more before finally finishing the can of beer, throwing it into the nearby trashcan.

Before either of the two could get another word out of their mouth a loud 'slam' was heard from behind them causing both of them to turn their heads to the sound.

"Oh shit." Jungkook mumbled to himself once he saw his dad stomp through the gate to the park.

"Did you have a nice walk?" The man sarcastically asked, motioning for Jungkook to get up off the bench and follow him home. Groaning, Jungkook stood up and waved bye to Namjoon knowing that he probably wasn't going to see him again for some time.

On the way back, the man kept eyeing his son who had his arms crossed and a visible pout on his face.

"That wasn't very smart Jungkook." The man commented, only making Jungkook huff in annoyance as he walked up the steps to the house.

"Now I can't let you go on 'walks' anymore, can't trust you when you do stuff like that."

"Oh come on." Jungkook retorted, only earning silence from his father who closed the door behind the two. Knowing that there was no way he was able to change it, the raven haired male stomped up the stairs and swung his door open in anger.

Now there was absolutely no way he was going to get to meet up with Jennie.

For some reason even through the boys anger, when he saw a little note on the window across from his saying 'hii', his mood changed into a calmer tone. His frown turned into a soft smile as he made his way over to the window, planning on writing a note back to the boy.

Sure he knew that the brunette lied about being straight, but he didn't really care that much at the moment. As long as he had some form of communication, he was set.

bruh did kim jong un just die?

ugh hopefully bcs then North Korea might actually be able to become a normal, civilized country. hopefully his son doesn't take his place which probably will happen rip