-17-

[smile]

"Hey" Taehyung wrote onto the paper before he stuck the message up onto his window. He tried to stop himself from opening his window back up again. He accepted Jungkook's apology but he thought it was best for him if he stopped talking to the older. But he realized it hurt more not to talk to him than it did when he was.

"Hey Tae." Jungkook wrote back. The empty feeling from his stomach was gone once he started talking to the younger again.

"I uh, I read your letter."

Jungkook gulped as he began to recall everything he said on that letter. He remembered that he complimented Taehyung's smile again, which now when he thought about it he's never seen a more beautiful smile than Taehyung's.

"I like you too.." Taehyung stuck onto his window before realizing that he missed a part. "As a friend" The said male wrote after he took the paper down, placing it back up afterwards.

At first when Jungkook saw Taehyung write "I like you too" his heart did that thing again which made him go crazy. Another feeling took place when he read "as a friend" and it wasn't a feeling he liked.

"So you don't hate me?" The raven haired wrote. He thought the younger hated him so much and he hoped that wasn't true.

"I never hated you kook, I was just upset. I get over emotional sometimes if you haven't noticed." Taehyung sadly chuckled to himself. He really didn't like that aspect of him and he wished he wasn't such a crier.

A heave of relief was swept over Jungkook as he read those words, he could also feel his cheeks heat up once he read his nickname again.

Jungkook knew that whatever he was feeling towards Taehyung wasn't just a friendly feeling because his heart kept doing that thing whenever he would smile. That thing that Yoongi was talking about and the raven haired wanted to experiment with it for a bit. So all Jungkook did was stare at Taehyung's face until the younger would say something.

Taehyung was confused on why Jungkook kept staring at him like they were on an island and he was the last bottle of water. Is there something wrong with my face? Taehyung asked himself. He sat there for two more minutes and he realized his heart was beating faster every second Jungkook looked at him like that.

"Why are you looking at me like that.." Taehyung smiled as he wrote, he was blushing and didn't want Jungkook to see. But of course it was too obvious for Jungkook not to notice.

Taehyung looked up at the raven haired who was now smiling to himself as he read Taehyung's message.

"You really have a nice smile." Jungkook wrote. In response Taehyung bit his lip and looked down into his lap which made Jungkook's heart do that thing again. Why is he flirting with me the younger asked himself as he kept staring at his lap.

"Do people tell you that a lot?" The raven haired wrote. Taehyung slowly picked up his pen as he still stared at his own legs.

"No one ever really pays attention to me."

"How? You have a gorgeous face."

Taehyung really didn't know why Jungkook was saying all these things to him. He wanted him to stop so bad because it was only causing Taehyung to become more attached to the older.

"Don't say that." Taehyung was now picking at his nails out of nervousness after he put the message up. His heart was racing in his chest and he didn't know it but so was Jungkook's. The older ignored what Taehyung just wrote.

"I really missed you." The raven haired wrote before he put up another paper. "I know it was only two days but I really missed talking to you, or writing to you."

"I missed you too kook.." The younger wrote, finally bringing his face up to look at Jungkook's and looked away right after because the older was still looking at him like that.

Jungkook smiled once again as he saw how shy Taehyung suddenly got. "I wish I could talk to you in person." The older wrote.

Butterflies crowded Taehyung's stomach as he thought about meeting up with Jungkook in person, he knew he'd have a gay panic attack if that were to happen.

"Yeah, that'd be better than writing notes through a window." The brunette giggled as he wrote, Jungkook laughed along with the younger. It was really a laugh out of sadness because they both knew that couldn't happen.

Although Jungkook could find a way to sneak out to talk to Taehyung, Taehyung on the other hand couldn't. His parents were very strict on meeting up with people In person now and meeting with Jimin was only a coincidence. If his parents saw him talking to Jungkook he would definitely get a beating and that was something he definitely didn't want to happen.

"I wonder what your voice sounds like, I feel like it would be kind of high pitched for some reason." Jungkook wrote. The two were idiots and didn't even think of the idea of opening their windows fully and yelling across, it would probably annoy a lot of the neighbors anyways.

Taehyung laughed to himself as he read what the older said, it was funny how off he was. "Actually, I have a pretty deep voice. A lot of people are surprised when they hear my voice."

"That's kind of hot." Jungkook wrote but immediately scrunched it up after he realized how blunt he was being and tossed it into the trashcan to write a new one. Jungkook was still the same horny fuckboy from before so he couldn't stop his mind from thinking about how low and deep Taehyung's moans would sound.

"I wonder if it's deeper than mine, I have like a medium pitched voice if that makes any sense."

"I bet you have a really nice voice." Taehyung wrote.

Jungkook's heart did that thing again and his cheeks flared up. He didn't usually receive compliments from Taehyung and honestly he really liked it. He subconsciously placed his hand on his chest to feel the rapid beating of his heart.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked once he saw that Jungkook had his hand placed on his chest with a poker look to his face. The raven haired regained consciousness and looked up at Taehyung's message.

"Yeah, my hearts just beating really fast for some reason."

Being the oblivious person he was, Taehyung only felt worried at what Jungkook said and had no clue his heart was beating fast for him.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" Jungkook laughed at the words the younger just wrote and removed his hand from his heart.

"I think I'll be okay." The raven haired cheezily smiled to himself. He let Taehyung respond as he took his phone out from his pocket and opened up messages once he saw that Yoongi left him a text that said "Dude why did you just hang up on me."

Jungkook bit his lip as he typed out his a text back.

Jungkook

I think I like him.

Jungkook looked up from his phone to see Taehyung writing out another message while smiling which only caused Jungkook to smile as well before he looked back down at his phone again.

Yoongi

Yeah no shit sherlock

happy mothers day! what did you guys do for mothers day?

I had dinner with my family at my grandparents house which was very fun:) make sure you tell your mom you love her

(edit) btw guys taehyungs parents aren't abusive. when i wrote "beating" i meant that as an exaggeration of just getting in trouble. hope you didn't get the wrong idea haha