-16-

[call]

Jungkook frantically grabbed his phone out of his pocket and sat himself on his bed. It's been two days and Taehyung still hasn't opened his window and it was stressing Jungkook out so much. He's never felt this way before towards anyone and he didn't really like it.

Yes he considered that he liked the younger but he hasn't concluded it yet. It was just, whenever he looked at the boy his heart would thump a little faster and he would smile more so he thought that might be what a crush was.

Though he still didn't know, so Jungkook scrolled through his contacts and pressed on one of his close friends. Almost six rings went by before the male picked up which wasn't abnormal because he was always late to answer the phone.

There was a moment of awkward silence before anyone started up a conversation.

"Hey Yoongi." Jungkook mumbled, feeling embarrassed and very nervous for the question he was about to ask.

"Yes?" Yoongi spoke with an annoyed tone in his voice. Jungkook and Yoongi have been friends for a while, even when Yoongi came out as gay Jungkook thought it was weird at first but they continued to be friends none the less.

"Uh.." Jungkook bit his lip to try to hide the nervousness in his voice. "What does a crush feel like?"

Yoongi scrunched his nose at first when he heard the question. Jungkook wasn't really the type that had feelings per say. "Why are you asking me?"

"Just tell me." Jungkook groaned into the phone. Yoongi sighed before he gave his answer.

"Well, when you see that person you normally feel 'butterflies' in your stomach I guess and thinking about them you usually smile. You just feel happy whenever they're around or in your mind."

Jungkook nodded his head at the answer. He thought about it and realized that whenever he looked at Taehyung his stomach would feel funny but he would always ignore it.

"So I'm guessing you like someone. Who is she?" Yoongi asked after he realized Jungkook wasn't going to say anything. Jungkook pondered for a moment, trying to come up with a way to say what he was about to say.

"I don't know, and uh.." Jungkook inhaled a load of air before he breathed it all out. "It's a boy.."

Yoongi gasped loudly into the phone which only brought pain to Jungkook's ears. He was so embarrased right now and couldn't believe he was telling his gay friend this.

"No way, a boy?! Are you gay Jungkook?"

"I'm not gay, I just.. I don't know how I'm feeling. I'm so fucking confused."

Yoongi didn't speak so he could let Jungkook finish talking, which is all Jungkook wanted. Someone to just listen.

"Like, whenever I see him I just.. smile. And I never do that with people. I saw him crying the other day and I wanted to cry, I never cry. I just feel so happy when I talk to him and when I talk to other people I never feel this way."

Jungkook huffed into the phone as he laid onto his back.

"Even my girlfriend, I never feel anything for her.. honestly I only like her for sex and I think she only likes me for sex too. And that's everyone who 'likes me'.. they only have sexual feelings for me. Taehyung is just, different."

Yoongi took a minute to process what Jungkook was saying until he came up with a conclusion.

"I'm pretty sure you like him." Yoongi told, making Jungkook shake his head. He still didn't want to believe that he liked a boy. "When you think about him right now, how do you feel."

"Sad."

"Sad?" Yoongi questioned as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"I messed up, and he's not talking to me. I miss him.. it's only been two fucking days and I'm already losing sleep because of it." Jungkook admitted. He really did miss Taehyung, he missed writing dumb comments on paper and sticking them up on his window, being excited for an answer from the younger.

"Who is he?"

"Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled. Even just saying the youngers name made him feel guilty. He heard Yoongi let out a quiet gasp again which made Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Wait isn't he Jimin's best friend? Oh yeah I can't blame you, if I didn't like Jimin I'd totally like Taehyung. He's good looking."

"You like Jimin?" Jungkook exclaimed. Yoongi never mentioned anything ever about liking someone and it was quite funny how he just exposed himself like that. "Oh my god did I just say that." Yoongi's cheeks flustered up as he spoke.

"Yes you did." The raven haired chuckled. 

"Well atleast I'm not the only one confessing something today." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows while he listened to what Yoongi was saying.

"I never said I liked Tae. I said I 'think' I might like him." The raven haired emphasized the "think". Yoongi only laughed at Jungkook's obliviousness. 

"Come on Jungkook, It's obvious. You even gave him a nickname already."

Oh shit I did Jungkook thought to himself as he clutched his phone in his hand.

"Hey, Taehyung's a really nice guy Jungkook. Don't be ashamed to like him, he's a really good person. I'm not ashamed that I like Jimin because he's an amazing person as well. Now next time you talk to Taehyung, treat him good and express your feelings because he probably likes you too."

"But what if he never talks to me again? What if he doesn't like me and I just make a fool out of myself?" Jungkook frantically questioned, his feelings were really getting to him now and it was making him go crazy.

Yoongi chuckled. "These are all things you think when you like someone, you just have to go for it. When you talk to him next focus on your feelings, if you fucked something up you have to fix it. He'd really appreciate it if you gave him all of your attention."

"And if you realize that you do like him, show him. You don't have to tell him so soon if you don't want, but express your feelings and make him feel liked by you."

Jungkook nodded his head slowly as he listened to what his friend was telling him. "Thanks Yoongi, I will."

"Also, break up with Jennie already she's nothing but a distraction towards your real feelings. You don't even like her and if Taehyung likes you he's probably sad that you have a girlfriend." Yoongi commanded. Yoongi never liked Jennie, her personality just gave him a bad vibe and he knew Jennie was only using Jungkook for popularity.

"Yeah I've been thinking about breaking up with her. She's been annoying lately."

"That's very gay to say of you Jungkook." Yoongi teased as he listened to Jungkook whine.

"Shut up." The said male murmured as a shy blush crossed his cheeks. His mind was back to Taehyung and it did make him feel all of the things Yoongi was talking about.

And as if it was on cue, right as Jungkook looked over towards Taehyung's room the window started opening. The raven haired boys eyes lit up and he felt like a huge weight was lifted from his chest as he stared at the seemingly beautiful younger who was slowly opening the window.

Forgetting that he was on the phone with Yoongi, Jungkook waved a hand towards Taehyung who slowly waved back which caused a huge smile to form on the elders face. He thought the brunette was never going to talk to him again.

"I gotta go." Jungkook stated before he ended the call. He made his way over to his window and bit his lip once he saw that Taehyung was writing something on a paper. Now he was going to promise to himself that he wouldn't fuck up again.

omg ive been dancing so much lately and my body is so sore lowkey my legs feel like they have bricks implanted in them >.<