-48- (bonus chapter)

[final message]

Jungkook boxed up the last of the items in his room, placing the objects in a box which he later placed by the door. Now that the raven haired was nineteen and out of high school he decided to get his own apartment, of course asking Taehyung to move in with him which he happily agreed to.

Now there was only one thing left to do before he made the big move with the younger in a couple days. Jungkook nervously pulled an item out of his pocket, his eyes travelling up to the same window where he could see the brunette who had finished boxing up his own stuff.

The raven haired began walking up to the window slowly, but then freaked out and ran back into the corner of his room placing his hands on his head because of how nervous he was.

"Just do it." He told himself. Jungkook began approaching the window again, confident this time until Taehyung's head shot up and made eye contact with the older who backed away again.

Taehyung giggled to himself as he made his way to the window, now curious as to why the older looked so paranoid while holding both his bunny and another item in his hand. Once Jungkook could see the brunette smiling at the window, he cleared his throat and walked towards the window for the third time.

"Why do you look so nervous?" The brunette giggled, writing on a new stack of paper that was on his desk that he hasn't put away yet. The last things left in both of the boys rooms were a bed, desk, and a chair.

The two always continued to write to each other the same way they used to. It felt more special to them to talk that way instead of just plain old texting.

Jungkook didn't reply as he tried to build up his confidence. There was a pool of sweat forming onto his forehead which he quickly wiped off as he set the bunny and the other item down onto the table, beginning to write something in the tiniest font which was barely readable. He knew the younger wouldn't be able to read it but he just stuck it up onto the window as a way to build confidence.

"I can't read that kook."

The older quickly took the paper off of the window, throwing it away before writing the message in a bigger font. Taehyung thought he was going to place another paper on the window but instead the raven haired shut his blinds.

The brunette raised his eyebrows, confused on why Jungkook just shut his window on him. 

Jungkook now had three objects in his hand. The bunny, the paper, and the other item as he began running down the stairs. He eventually was met with his dad who was sitting downstairs with a smile on his face.

"Is today the day?" He asked taking a sip of his coffee. It was very obvious that his son was sweating and that his heart was beating quickly. Jungkook responded with a small nod, his face blank as he opened the door to his house and began walking to the youngers house.

Taehyung's parents both knew what was going on, so when they saw the raven haired at the door they both smiled and directed the nervous boy up the stairs and towards Taehyung's room.

"Nope." Jungkook murmured right as he approached the brunette's door, quickly turning around. He was so nervous at this point and was about to run out of the house but he knew he had to do this. It was now or never. So the said male turned back around and faced the door.

He took the bunny and placed the other object he was holding into the bunny's hands, extending the arms of the animal so it looked like it was handing something to someone. After that he sucked up some courage and knocked on the door, panicking right after as he waited for Taehyung to open the door.