-25-

[alley]

Taehyung carefully walked his bike over to where Jungkook's car was, the older watching Taehyung's every move. Jungkook told Taehyung it was best for him to get a ride home in his car. It was late and he wanted the brunette to be safe but he also just wanted to spend more time with him.

"Let me help." Jungkook suggested to Taehyung who was struggling to lift the bike into the trunk of the car. Taehyung obliged to the older, letting Jungkook take over as he effortlessly plopped the bike into the trunk. "Thank you.."

Jungkook returned Taehyung's thanks with a soft smile, opening up the passenger door for the younger who didn't even hesitate before stepping into the car.

The older went around the car and hopped into the drivers seat, starting the engine before heading out of the campus. In the rear view window he could see the same group of guys from before waving him over which he just ignored.

"Thanks for the ride." Taehyung said to the raven haired who was staring towards the street. "Of course."

The brunette rested his head against the back of the headrest as he listened to the quiet but calm music playing from the radio, his eyes slowly closing in the process. Although he almost just got peer pressured into doing something disgusting, he felt good right now. Good that he was sitting next to Jungkook who was tapping his fingers along with the beat against the steering wheel.

"I'm going to stop at the gas station, what do you want?" Jungkook asked as he began pulling into a gas station that was nearby his neighborhood. "Oh I don't need anything.." Taehyung told even though he was starving. The males stomach started growling at the thought of food which made Jungkook crack into a smile.

"Your stomach doesn't agree with you." Jungkook giggled as he parked the car. "I'll load you up with food, be right back." Taehyung didn't have enough time to protest before Jungkook was gone and out of the car, leaving Taehyung alone in the vehicle with the music still playing.

Now that he was alone, he had all the time in the world to think about what just occurred. He was so glad that Jungkook was there or else he didn't know what would happen. Well he did but he did not want to imagine that.

Taehyung continued to listen to the soft beat of the music before Jungkook was heading back to the car with his hands full of snacks making the younger feel guilty. Jungkook opened up the car door and swung himself inside.

"You didn't need to buy that much.." Taehyung pointed out as he stared at the pile of sweets that were being placed into his lap. "Yes I did." 

As much as Taehyung didn't want to eat the candy in front of Jungkook, he just couldn't resist as he picked up the Twix bar and began chewing on it making Jungkook largely smile. It was adorable how Taehyung's cheeks would puff up whenever he would take a bite of the candy.

Although, Jungkook couldn't help but feel sad. He knew that image was never going to get out of the youngers mind and he knew it probably scarred him for life. Now he was really glad he agreed to stay late at the school with the guys, if he didn't something even worse would've happened.

"You're cute." The older randomly commented making Taehyung puff his cheeks out with the Twix bar still inside of his mouth. It was so random but for some reason he loved hearing Jungkook call him cute in person.

"M' not" Taehyung pouted as he looked down at his candy bar, feeling embarrassed because he knew he was blushing like a fool once again. And now Jungkook could see it in full HD.

"Yeah you are."

Taehyung kept biting into the bar hoping that it was keeping him from looking so nervous because that's all he was feeling. His heart was beating so fast and he just hoped to god that Jungkook wasn't able to hear it.