-15-

[letter]

Birds chirped from outside which indicated it was morning. The brunette only was able to get a good hour of sleep, right after he went to bed he woke up to the sound of himself crying. So you could say he didn't sleep a whole lot.

His parents weren't up yet because it was only six AM which was when the sun rose. Taehyung knew he wasn't going to get anymore sleep that day so he decided he should help his father out and finish picking up the toilet paper.

The boy tip toed downstairs, trying not to make noise so his parents could get sleep unlike him. Taehyungs hair was all messed up from his attempts and positions of trying to sleep, his nose was still red from all of the crying and rubbing his nose but he thought it was okay because no one would see him. It was only six in the morning anyways.

The brunette opened up the front door expecting for there to be toilet paper trashed everywhere, but once he saw the front yard completely cleaned up with no toilet paper in sight his jaw dropped to the ground.

At first he felt guilty because he thought his dad stayed up all night cleaning up the mess, but that was before he looked down at his feet and saw a note on the doormat. Taehyung or his parents usually didn't get mail, well his dad did but that was when he was working so it was awfully strange to see a letter by the door.

Curiously Taehyung picked up the note and stared at the awfully familiar handwriting. 'To the Kims' was what was written on the front of the envelope. Taehyung looked behind him to make sure his parents weren't watching him before he ran up into his room to read the note.

Sitting at his desk Taehyung took a breather before he began opening the neatly made envelope. He pulled the letter out and took it in his hands, his weary eyes scanning over the neatly printed words.

- the night before -

It was currently two AM and Jungkook still wasn't able to fall asleep, his head was too wrapped around how much he hurt Taehyung and his parents. He couldn't live with himself knowing that the boy who was always happy, smiling, and positive was now crying himself to sleep because of him.

Realizing forcing himself to sleep wasn't going to actually get him to sleep, Jungkook hopped out of his bed and walked over to his window where he could see Taehyung's front yard. There was still a bunch of toilet paper everywhere and he could see most of it was cleaned up by the youngers dad but it still looked as if it would take days to clean up.

I have to do it  Jungkook told himself as he exited his room, not thinking twice as he headed downstairs hoping his parents weren't up.

The raven haired made it out his door with a flashlight in his hand, walking to the house next door and being faced to face with the mess he created. He already felt like shit just looking at it. But he shrugged all of his bad feelings aside and began picking up the pieces of paper one by one, his goal to have the yard cleaned and spotless by morning.

Three hours passed by way too slowly, It was cold out but Jungkook had to wipe the sweat off of his forhead. He wanted to finish as soon as possible so when Taehyung woke up he might consider befriending Jungkook again. So he hoped..

Jungkook made sure no more toilet paper was on the property before he pulled out a letter he previously wrote before he started cleaning up the yard. The said male walked up to the door and gently set the letter on the doormat. Before he left, Jungkook took a glance at the door in front of him.

"He's behind that door.." Jungkook mumbled. He really really really wanted to run inside and hug Taehyung for some reason but he knew he couldn't, even when it was morning because of the virus and the fact that the younger probably hates him. 

He didn't understand why he wanted to hug the boy so much, to Jungkook Taehyung was only his friend so he didn't get why he felt the urge to run inside that house and hug him, hold his hand, and apologize multiple times.

Jungkook still wouldn't consider the fact that he might like that boy, because he was so conviced that he only liked girls that he would never admit it. Again he has never experienced a real, genuine, crush before so he didn't understand what he was feeling at the moment.

All he knew was that when he looked at that door, he realized how much he missed and care about Taehyung. Even if they've only not been talking for a day.

- present -

The over sensitive Taehyung now had tears running down his face once again after he read the letter, reading it over and over again.

"Dear Kim family, this is your neighbor Jeon Jungkook. I know about the T.P incident, and actually I was the one who caused it. I didn't physically do it, but I was the one who said it was okay for it to happen. I saw how much stress it caused your family and I want to deeply apologize about that. I was pressured into letting it happen which isn't an exscuse but it's the only real reason I can give for it. I decided it was best for me to clean the house up instead of you guys since it wasn't your fault. 

I also want to say that Taehyung if you're reading this, I'm so sorry that I did that to you. You don't have to forgive me and you never have to write to me again but I just want you to know I'm sorry and I would never let that happen again. I also want you to know that I don't hate gay people. I also don't hate you one bit, I actually really like you a lot. Not like like, but ya know. You have a really nice smile and it makes me happy to see you wearing it. I hope we can talk again but if you don't want to I understand. Hopefully I'll talk to you soon and Kim Family I'm sorry again and I hope this helped my apology. Have a good day."

-

Jungkook knew Taehyung was reading the letter by now because he saw the younger walk outside and pick it up. He wondered how he would feel about it, it actually gave Jungkook some anxiety. He really hoped Taehyung would open his window because that would be an indication that he was ready to talk again.

He told himself that if he ever got the chance to talk to Taehyung again that he wouldn't mess up. He realized that he hasn't ever smiled as much with anyone as he did with the brunette and how much he really loved talking to the cute boy.

Yes, yes he was very cute and Jungkook was ready to admit that now. Very cute, very pretty, very perfect and every time he saw his beautiful smile his heart would dance in his chest. It was a different feeling than anything he's ever felt before. Instead of being cold and stubborn like he usually is with everyone, he noticed he acted soft towards the younger and never tried to be cold.

Is this what a crush feels like.. Jungkook murmered to himself, finally considering the possibility that he might have a small.. teeny tiny crush on the cute boy across from his room.

ok nOw im going to sleep lmao goodnight 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘