-19-

[rocks]

The first thing Taehyung did the morning he woke up was open up his window again. He knew he couldn't be salty and keep them closed forever because who was he to have a say in what Jungkook did with his girlfriend. He wasn't going to rip off their friendship because Jungkook had a girlfriend.

Once the window was completely open, Jungkook's full figure could be seen across from him. He was laying flat on his stomach, his mouth agape with the sheets wrapped up around him. It was funny to see such a guy like Jungkook in a vulnerable state like this.

Although it also made him sad to see the older, because he knew that all they were ever going to be was friends. Which is why Taehyung also wished badly that the older would stop flirting with him so much.

Apparently Taehyung had been staring too long because out of the blue Jungkook woke up and his eyes met with the older who was now cheekily smiling at the way Taehyung was looking at him.

Jungkook felt relieved when the first thing he noticed in the morning was that the youngers windows were open, and it made him even more happy that Taehyung could be seen looking at him through the opening.

He knew that Taehyung probably got the wrong idea last night so he hoped he could explain himself. After seeing that Taehyung shyly looked away once he got caught staring, Jungkook chuckled as he lazily made his way to his own window.

"Morning goofy." Jungkook wrote onto the paper with a dumb smile on his face before he stuck it up onto his window. He could see Taehyung turning his head and a smile forming onto his face once he got ahold of what the older wrote.

"Morning." Taehyung wrote back, hating himself once again when his heart started beating faster.

"Sorry for interfering on you and your girlfriend last night, I was probably being annoying haha." Taehyung wrote out of guilt. It only confused Jungkook because the brunette did absolutely nothing wrong. "Sorry for what.." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"Annoying? You're anything but annoying, actually she was the one that was annoying. I broke up with her." 

Taehyung's eyes widened as he read the message. He tried not to feel happy because that would be selfish but he couldn't help it. It was dumb anyways, this doesn't mean I have a chance  the boy told himself.

"Oh really? Why?" He wrote. He was curious on why Jungkook would break up with such a pretty girl.

"Just lost interest to be honest, I'd rather talk to you anyways."

Stop blushing  Taehyung mentally told himself as he read the message over and over again, he realized he probably looked stupid because Jungkook could see the younger just dumbfoundedly staring at the window.

Taehyung said nothing in response, just biting his lip as usual and staring down at his lap. Jungkook loved seeing Taehyung all flustered, it kept making his heart do that thing.

"You still down for our Animal Crossing date?" The older subconsciously wrote.

"Date?" Taehyung asked. He had no clue what Jungkook was trying to achieve at this point.

"Honestly, If you want it to be I don't mind."

Before Taehyung could even process what he just read a big 'crash' sound emitted coming from his other window. The brunette quickly whipped his head around to the sight of a rock laying on his floor with a broken window above it.

Jungkook could also see what was going on inside the room. Taehyung's other window was completely shattered, most likely from a rock. 

More rocks kept banging on the already broken window which caused Taehyung to frantically cover his head hoping that one of the rocks wouldn't hit him.

Jungkook couldn't shield Taehyung but the best he could do was go outside and see who was throwing those rocks. The raven haired hurridly ran downstairs and across the living room to the front door, ignoring his dad who was asking him where he thought he was going.

Jungkook sprinted outside and around the corner to see a group of guys laughing as they threw rocks, aiming them into Taehyung's room. After he got a better look he could tell that it was the same group of guys that T.P'd Taehyung's house.

"What the fuck are you guys doing!" Jungkook yelled causing the five heads to whip around to meet his devil like eyes.  "Just having some fun. This is that gay kids house right?" One of the guys responded. Jungkook was the king of the school, so he could get anyone to do anything. Or stop doing things in this matter.

"Drop the fucking rocks or else Taehyung's window won't be the only thing that's broken." Jungkook told to everyone but mainly to the guy who was holding almost all of the rocks that were being thrown.

"Dude why do you care, you used to do this all the time. Are you even Jeon Jungkook?"

"It doesn't matter what I did." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Now get lost." 

The guys all groaned to each other as they set the rocks down and slowly started walking away form the house. They knew they couldn't mess with Jungkook because that kid has never lost a fight. That also was an ego booster for Jungkook.

After making sure the guys were out of sight, Jungkook quickly ran back into the house again ignoring his fathers complaints and running up to his room to see if Taehyung was okay.

Taehyung had his hands wrapped around his head with his eyes tightly shut even though the throwing stopped. He was too panicked to move, everything happened so quickly and just looking at his broken window made him want to cry.

The boy slowly removed his hands from his head once he heard Jungkook knocking from the other side.

"Are you okay?! Did they hurt you?" was the message that Jungkook had written on the window. It felt good to know that Jungkook at least somewhat cared for him.

"I'm okay, but my window.." Taehyung wrote with shaky hands, not even bearing to look at the shattered window in his room.

"I'll have to cover it up with something, since the repair guys can't come and fix it." Taehyung put up below his previous message. Jungkook felt so bad for the brunette, first his house was trashed and now his window was broken and part of it was his fault.

"I'm so sorry Tae."

"It's okay, I'm used to being bullied anyways. It's not like it's anything new." Taehyung wrote, a tear slipping from his eye which he wiped away with his hand. He hated getting emotional over everything.

Jungkook on the other hand wanted to hug the boy so bad right now, it was painful how bad he wanted to just run into his room and hold him. The feeling was so foreign to him but he didn't mind it.

"I wish I could hug you right now."

Taehyung felt his heart speed up, quickly forgetting that there was a shattered mirror behind him and only focused on the words he was reading.

"You do?"

"Is it weird?" Jungkook quickly wrote back, wanting rapid answers to all of the new feelings he was experiencing.

"What's weird?" Taehyung asked. His eyes were not watering anymore and all of his attention was on the panicked raven haired boy across from him.

"How I really want to hug you, like really bad. I want to come over and just protect you from those guys." Jungkook admitted, feeling his heart tug when Taehyung softly but sadly smiled at the message.

"It's not weird, I like it.."

Jungkook smiled at what he just read.

"You do?"

"Yeah, a lot."

ima do a double update bcs im bored as  h e l l

also sorry this chapter was boring sksjskhfhfsjk