-29-

[collection]

As the light poured into Jungkook's room from the window the said males eyes began to slowly open, forgetting where he even was at the moment because he felt so tired. So in that case he was surprised when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, holding him back from getting up.

"What the-" Jungkook mumbled to himself before he turned his head to see who it was. He had no clue what happened the night before until his eyes made contact with Taehyung's gorgeous sleeping face. "Oh." The older mumbled as he admired the brunette's facial features.

But he couldn't stare for long because he suddenly remembered where they were and how long they've probably been there for. "Tae.." The raven haired whispered, leaning in close to the youngers face who was unfazed. "Tae." Jungkook said a bit louder causing the latters eyes to slightly adjust to the sight in front of him.

"Kook?" Taehyung murmured in his low, raspy voice along with his messy hair. It was probably the wrong time but Jungkook was quite turned on by the brunette's voice and look. "You need to go, my dad could walk in any second. We'd be dead mans meat if he caught us."

Taehyung slowly nodded as he began to sit himself up on the bed, rubbing his tired eyes in the process as he lifted his body upwards. 

"Your morning voice is sexy." Jungkook mumbled almost inaudibly and it was obvious he didn't want the younger to hear but unfortunately he did. "I heard that."  Taehyung told along with a giggle as he hopped out of the bed causing Jungkook's cheeks to grow red. 

"How do I get outside?" The younger asked after he stood up next to Jungkook who was wondering the same thing. "I don't think I can go downstairs.."

"Yeah, my parents are probably down there."

The two pondered for a moment trying to think of ways to escape before Jungkook came up with an idea. "Here follow me."

Taehyung obliged to the elders words as he followed Jungkook over to his window. Jungkook began opening up the window all the way but Taehyung was focused on something else.

"You save all of them?" The brunette questioned with a dorky smile on his face as he looked at all of the stacks of papers piled up on the elders desk. Jungkook stopped halfway through opening the window and turned around to see Taehyung smiling at his stack of papers that he kept.

"I used to just throw them away, but recently I started saving them for some reason. It didn't feel right to just throw them in the trash."

"I save mine too.." Taehyung admitted, his eyes glaring up to Jungkook who had a huge smile on his face as well. The older turned back to open the window but continued talking.

"Sometimes I read through them at night. Reminds me of how bad I am at flirting." Jungkook told as he finally had the window fully opened, turning back around to face Taehyung. "But it also reminds me of how much I enjoy talking to you, even if it's through paper."

Taehyung felt his heart dance in his chest for the millionth time that week as Jungkook began stepping closer to the younger. "Sometimes I just sit in that chair and wait for you to come into your room so we can talk. Makes me seem pretty lonely huh?" Jungkook confessed with a chuckle.

"I don't think you're lonely.."

"Taehyung."

Jungkook stepped in even closer and held the youngers two hands, looking him straight in the eyes which caused Taehyung's face to burn up.

"I've felt lonely my whole life. Even when I was surrounded by crowds at school, I never felt important. Honestly people only like me cause I'm popular. Hell my parents don't even care about me. " The older told as he watched Taehyung's smile turn into a frown.

"But then I met you. I still feel lonely at school and around my family, but not once have I felt lonely around you. You make me feel like I'm worth something other than popularity. Why is it only you?"

Taehyung tried to look into Jungkook's eyes for the answer but there were too many emotions displayed in his eyes for any feeling to be clearly made out. So the brunette only stood in his spot as Jungkook kept interlacing their hands causing both of the males hearts to beat fastly.

"Can I tell you something?"

The younger nodded his head.

"I.. uh, I think I like y-" Jungkook was about to finish his sentence before he heard footsteps coming up the stares. "Taehyung quick! Hop out the window!" The older whisper-yelled as he stepped aside for Taehyung to hop through the window.

The brunette only stared fearfully at the opening, it was too dangerous for his liking. "I can't.."

"Here, I'll help you, just sit on the edge of the window." Jungkook informed. The younger obliged as he slid his tiny body onto the edge of the opening, his heart almost dropping because he thought he was going to fall.

"Okay now hold my hands."

Taehyung quickly placed his hands in Jungkook's. The older slowly began lowering Taehyung to the ground. "Wait kook! This is scary!" 

"Don't worry, I got you." Jungkook reassured as he kept lowering the latter towards the ground. He could hear his fathers footsteps getting closer which caused his anxiety rate to go up. He really wasn't in the mood for getting a beating today.

After a few Taehyung was successfully on the ground. He sighed out in relief once he knew he was safe. Jungkook quickly waved to the younger once he saw he was safe and on the floor, the brunette waving back before he began walking back to his own house.

Jungkook smiled out of relief as he watched Taehyung walk himself back home. He wanted the younger to stay for as long as forever but he knew if they got caught his dad would most likely yell at both of them and he knew how sensitive Taehyung got and he didn't want him to be apart of that.

"What are you doing?"

Jungkook quickly whipped his head around to look at his dad who had a confused look on his face. "Oh uh nothing, just looking at the uh.. grass."

The man shook his head in annoyance but shrugged it off. "The news just told that if you don't social distance that the chance of you getting the corona virus is pretty high. They also said that one of the murder hornets were found in Busan. Just thought I'd let you know."

The man left his sons room, the raven haired wasn't even surprised. It was all old news to him by now anyways.

-

Taehyung was sure he was going to get away with it but his hopes were crushed once he opened his front door to see his mom standing by it once again. "Where did you go honey?" The woman asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"A walk.."

"But it's only six in the morning?" Taehyung wasn't known to be a person who kept active and worked out all of the time, so it was quite strange that he actually went on a 'walk' for once.

"An early walk." The younger huffed as he began walking away from the woman who was still confused. 

"Achoo!" The brunette yelled into his elbow as he kept walking up the stairs. He rubbed his nose before he opened up the door to his bedroom. "Allergies." Taehyung groaned to himself as he laid down onto his own bed, thoughts of what Jungkook had told him that morning flooding his brain and boy was it once peace full way to fall asleep if you asked him.

omg I lowkey almost fell asleep writing this ASJFJSNFJNSF im so tired -_-

with that being said i'll get going now😳 hope you liked the chapter!