John

1:1
In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
2:17
For it is written: Zeal for your house will consume me.
3:16
For God si loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish and have eternal life.
4:24
God is Spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.
5:20
For the Father loves his Son so much He shows him all he does. And he will show him even greater works than these so that you will be amazed.
6:51
I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. For this bread is my flesh which I have given for the life of the world.
7:18
Whoever speaks on their own seeks personal glory. But he who speaks to please the Lord is a man of truth. There's nothing false about him.
8:31-32
If you hold on to my teachings, you are really my discipline. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
9:39
For judgement I have come into this world so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.
10:28
You will have eternal life and will never perish. No one will snatch you out from my Fathers hand.
11:25-26
I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die. And whoever lives by believing in me will never die.
12:44
Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only but to the one who sent me.
13:1
Having loved his own, in this world. He loved them to the end.
14:
6 I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to my Father except through me.
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid.
18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
15:16
You did not choose me, I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear much fruit. Fruit that will last. And so that whatever you ask for in my name the Father will give you.
16:33
I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. This world will give you trouble but take heart❣️ I have overcome this world.
17:
3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the one true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.
18:37
You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify the truth. Everyone on the side of the truth listens to me.
19:29
Pilate had a notice and fastened it on the cross: Jesus of Nazareth. King of the Jews.
20:29
Because you have seen me, you believed; Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.
21:24
This is the disciple who testifies to these things and who wrote them down. We know that his testimony is true.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻