Matthew

1:23
The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means "God with us")
2:15
This was to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "Out of Egypt I called my son."
3:8
Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.
4:10
"Away from me Satan! For it is also written: Worship the Lord you God and serve him only.
5:
8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
48 Be perfect, therefore as your Heavenly Father is perfect.
6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble on its own.
7:8
For everyone who asks receives; The one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
8:17
He took up our infirmities and bore our diseases.
9:29
According to your faith let it be done to you.
10:
31 So do not be afraid, you are worth more than many sparrows.
39 Whoever finds their life will lose it and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.
11:
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from it. For I am gentle and humble in heart. And you will find rest for you soul.
30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
12:50
For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.
13:23
But the seen falling on good soil refers someone who hears the word and understand it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.
14:27
Take courage! It is I, do not be afraid.
15:28
Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.
16:27
For the Son of man is going to come in his Fathers glory and with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.
17:20
Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain. 'Move from here and there', and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.
18:20
For where two or three gather in my name. There I am with them.
19:26
With man is it impossible but with God all things are possible.
20:28
Just as the Son of man came down not to be served, but to serve, and give his life as a ransom for many.
21:22
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.
22:27
Love the Lord with all your heart and with all you soul and with all you mind.
23:12
For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
25:46
Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life
26:41
Watch and pray so that you will not fall into deep temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
28:20
And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻