Luke

1:37
For no word from God will ever fail.
2:52
Jesus grew with wisdom and stature, and in honor with God and man.
3:6
And all people will see God's salvation.
4:8
It is written: Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.
5:32
I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance.
6:31
Do to others as you would have them do to you.
34 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
7:23
Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me.
8:39
"Return home and tell how much God has done for you."
9:23
"Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves, take up the cross daily, and follow me."
10:3
Go! I am sending you like lambs among wolves.
11:4
Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation.
12:
12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.
34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
13:30
Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last.
14:14
And you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.
15:24
For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.
16:17
It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen out of the law.
17:33
Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it.
18:24
"What is impossible with man is possible with God."
19:10
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.
20:38
He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.
21:
17-19 Everyone will hate you because of me. But not a hair in your head will perish. Stand firm, and you will win life.
28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up you heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
22:42
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."
24:47
And repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Glory to God!