Be Ready to Welcome the Blessings of God's Word

Let's be prepared to receive God's word.

God's word is available everywhere. Even if the Bible is everywhere but we won't be interested in reading it when we still don't know God.

The blessings are not automatic (James 1:21) accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

You will be blessed the moment you welcome God's word into your life. You don't just need to read the word and study it but you also have to accept the word of God, even if it's hard.

⚫️ Welcome God's word with 4 specific attitudes:

▪️Be Careful (James 1:19)
We need to listen first before we speak.
That's why we have two ears and only one mouth. To understand and be equipped more. Because if we immediately act and speak before listening we might regret those actions and words we did and said.

▪️Be Calm (James 1:19)
We should learn to be calm while listening first. Once we learn to listen calmly to the world of God the wisdom we are gonna receive will be very helpful to us. When we are full of God's word, we can control ourselves to be calm and not easily angered. Why we become easily angry because sometimes we don't listen. But listening to God's word will help us to be calm and wiser.

Once we are calm and careful there will be a big transition in our life. We become more matured because God's love word prevails in our hearts.

▪️Be Clean (James 1:21)
When you have sinned in your life, it blocks the word of God. Once the sin enters the person the supposed to be blessing where gonna receive vanishes. But God gave us the solution for all of this that is we must confess to him our sins and wrong. God is faithful, he will clean you, and he will forgive you.

Sometimes we don't notice that we are sinning. Simple and small sins we can still consider that as sins if we don't confess that to God and try to help ourselves out of it with God.

We should guard our mind and offer what we're thinking to the Lord. Some people only gets conscious of big sins like murder and stealing but those simple sins can become our weakness if not confessed and acknowledged.

(Isaiah 59:2) but there is (Isaiah 1:18) Come now to God.

Don't procrastinate and delay in settling with God.

▪️Be Compliant (James 1:19)
Humbly accept the word planted in you. We comply, we obey even if we don't understand it yet. When you're a Christian you have a manual to follow. Be compliant to the word of God. Be teachable and surrender to God. We must take food for our spirit everyday.

Are you ready to welcome the blessings of God's word into your life?

When you just accept the word of God I assure you, you will receive miracle. There will be proof of how great God is in our lives and you will be one of the proof.

(Deuteronomy 28:1-14)

Even if the command is hard, let us be compliant. Let us not give in to the temptation of the enemy that we lose focus to the word of God.

Let us really dwell in the word of God and that will give us light.

This is the perfect timing that we're in quarantine to hear the word of God and listen to his voice. Let us use this quarantine time wisely. Keep yourselves busy of the works of God.

[Whole Heart (Hold me now) - Hillsong UNITED]