Mark

1:15
The kingdom of heaven has come near. Repent and believe the good news.
2:17
It is not the healthy that needs a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous but the sinners.
3:35
Whoever does Gods will is my brother and sister and mother.
4:11
The secret of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables.
5:36
"Don't be afraid; Just believe."
6:50
"Take courage! It is I. Do not be afraid.
7:37
"He has done everything well, he even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak."
8:35
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses it for me and for the gospel will save it.
9:
23 "Everything is possible for one who believes."
40 "For whoever is not against us is for us."
10: 27
"With man this is impossible, but with God; all things are possible with God.
11:24
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
12:30
Love the Lord you God with all you heart and with all your soul and with all you mind and with all your strength.
13:10
"And the gospel must first be preached to all nations."
14:36
"Abba, Father," "everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will."
16:15
"Go into the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻