Reap the Benefits of the Word

This is the greatest gift of God to the people. But it won't be effective unless we read and obey it. That's where you'll find the truth and of course God.

Bible is the manual of our life. It teaches the right direction to our future.

(Luke 8:13) Let's prepare our heart in welcoming God's word. We need to be careful of how we listen to God's word. We receive it with an open heart and teachable attitude.

▪️Be Careful of how you listen (Hebrews 2:1)
When we are listening to God's word, we should be attentive because that is the time when God talks to us. We shouldn't be distracted. God pays attention to us and doesn't want us to drift away from him.

▪️Open Heart (1 King 17)
Receive with an open heart the challenges. When we receive God's word, there miracle. Once we open our hearts we are also opening blessings. With God it's not all about material blessings but something more. Our God is so good that he blesses us in every aspect we lack. All we need to do is to open our heart to the word of God.

▪️Teachable Attitude (Joshua 1:8)
When a person is not teachable it is very hard to help them have open minds. Read the word of God with a teachable attitude. Many people wants to succeed in life and prosper but the real key to that is to follow the Scripture. Let's always condition our heart when hearing or reading God's word.

We have tried multiple times to change ourselves but failed in the long run and that's because we lack of God's word in those times.

Real change only starts once we accept the word of God.

[Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace) - Hillsong Worship]