Speak and Stand for the Truth

Church in Thyatira (Revelation 2:18-29)

Thyatira is a wealthy city. It housed many guilds.
Believers had to make a choice between Jesus and their career.

For us to speak and stand for the truth :

1. You have to choose.
There is no neutral ground. Either you're on fire or grew cold to God there is no lukewarm. Black or white? To fully praise God or not at all? To follow God's calling or not? (Revelation 2:18). Eyes like blazing fire - He sees everything! Even when we do it in secret. He can see pretenses and judgements. He is looking at us with compassion as he sees every bit of us and our weaknesses. He looks at us and he wants to heal us (Revelation 2:19).

2. Let your love Towards God become progressive day by day (Revelation 2:19).
He knows our deeds, he knows our love, faith, service and perseverance. The church in Thyatira is not an ordinary church but a progressive one. Our progressive love towards God results to spiritual growth and manifestation of the fruits of the Spirit (Romans 12)

3. Be willing to disagree with anyone about doctrinal heresies.
Do not tolerate. Do not compromise (Revelation 2:20-23). Jezebel spirit - spirit of manipulation, familiar spirit, represents things in our lives that lead to idolatry. Christianity must dictate the culture, not the culture dictate the Christianity. There should be balance in
▪️Doctrine and love
▪️Law and grace
▪️Judgment and mercy

Don't keep the truth in the shelves.

(Revelation 2:27-28) God is the morning star. The bright morning star will illuminate in us. Wether we agree or not God is coming soon. Now choose...