I will

Mia Saunders is wearing the Queen Mary's Fringe Tiara, loaned by The Queen, the wedding gown was designed by Georgina Chapman, and Daniella Issa Helayel designed the flower girls and her senior bridesmaid dresses. Her senior bridesmaid in one of her cousins, Annabel Green, while the groom's best man is his younger brother, Prince William of Wales. 

"Hello." Father and daughter shook hands with the Archbishop of Canterbury, who was going to perform the marriage, before the three walked down to where her groom was waiting for her.

"Nervous?"

"A little. But it's natural."

"Oh yes, every young bride feels a little nervous on their wedding day."

She smiled, in agreement, while for the next minute the Archbishop talked about how beautiful the flowers at the Cathedral were for the wedding. With various arrangements of the most beautiful flowers throughout the entirety of the Cathedral, the place smelled more like a garden than anything else, and that was exactly what Amelia wanted. Since she could not have her intimate wedding in a garden at least she could have the flowers and the feeling of reminiscence.

Amelia felt the butterflies present on her stomach rattle when Touch Her Soft Lips and Part began, indicating it was time to finally walk down the aisle. The Archbishop smiled as he started to make his way the very long road to the altar.

Almost four minutes later Amelia and her father curtsied to Her Majesty The Queen and made their final way to the altar, where George and his brother were waiting. The red uniform of her future husband made him stand out, even if the carpet was also red; he was also wearing his blue riband of the Order of the Garter, which Amelia always said did go very well with his blue eyes.

Amelia smiled at William before stepping beside George, who turned his head smiling at the presence of his bride. When the song ended and the next started George winked at her, imperceptible to everyone else but that made Amelia smile even more while she tried to concentrate on the words of the song.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here, on the sight of God and in the face of this congregation, to join together this man and this woman in Holy matrimony."

Amelia tried to pay attention to everything that was being said to them, but it was hard, the butterflies were still present and Amelia feared that they would only leave after it was all over.

"Amelia Elizabeth, wilt thou have this man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, honour, and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all other, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I will." Amelia noticed that her voice came lower and calmer than she thought it would, but the Archbishop heard her and so he continued, asking who gives her to be married, the cue her father was waiting to extend Amelias' right arm to the Archbishop.

"I, George Edward Henry James, take thee Amelia Elizabeth, to my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth."

"I, Amelia Elizabeth, take thee George Edward Henry James, to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth."

After they exchange the ring everything seemed to pass by like there was no tomorrow, and when the now husband and wife left with their parents and siblings to sign the papers and have a few minutes to themselves, the bride took a deep breath like it had been ages since she had done that.

"There is no going back now. You're mine forever." The prince said, carefully hugging his now wife.

"And can you tell me when that was even a choice?"

"No, it never was a choice was it?" He said holding his wife's face, the two inside their own bubble.

"No, and even if it had been I wouldn't have wanted any other way. I love you, Georgie, very, very much."

"I love you too, Bee. You don't know how much."

"Your Royal Highnesses, this is your cue."

"Finally, I need you all to myself."

The new Duchess smiled, trying to contain her laughter while they made their way back and prepared for the anthem and final bow, and then they would finally be on their way to a few minutes alone. Well, before the family arrived and the photos marathon started.