Planning visits

"Will Vicky be joining us for Church?" Catherine asked, once again over tea at Sandringham, this time while they watched their babies play next to the dollhouse, while their husbands were in a meeting with their father.

"No, she is too young, and it is too cold for a two-year-old to wake up that early."

"But do you think she will soon?"

"No, maybe when she is four or five, but definitely not right now. And George?"

"Oh no, William and I agree that since George and this baby will be close in age we will wait for them to go together."

"I would love that, but I don't think that would ever be possible."

- - -

Christmas came and went and on the 27 Amelia's parents arrived from London, after spending the date with their son. They were in love with the idea of having another grandchild and Dorothy was all over Amelia from the moment she stepped foot inside Anmer Hall.

"Do you know the gender?"

"No, we will be finding out on the day, like Vicky."

"And do you know the due date?"

"Dr. Martin said May 28, but if this baby is anything like his or her sister we may be waiting."

"If it makes you feel any better the second baby is always easier."

"I believe that." Amelia laughed and finished seating up the dinner table. "I don't know if you would be able to come and stay with us after the baby is born, but I would really appreciate it."

"Of course I can, Millie," Dorothy says, hugging her daughter. "I thought you wouldn't ask now that you have the nanny."

"But I still need my mother, and Nanny Harriet takes care of Victoria, and I will need help. How will I give attention to both children?"

"I will be there to help you, sweetheart, don't worry."

"Is dinner ready?" Amelia's father asks, putting his head inside the dining room.

"Yes, honey, now you can come in."

"You can start eating, I will go see George."

"Okay, sweetheart, but be quick, you don't want the food to be cold."

"Don't worry, mum."

The Duke was on a phone meeting with his private secretary on the Clarences' office, since he would be visiting Japan and China in February and March, respectively.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, but father wants me to accompany his and Harry to Turkey for the Gallipoli commemorations."

"You should go." The Duchess says, knowing her husband was not going to accept if she didn't say so.

"But I will be gone for almost a week, and you'll be far ahead in the pregnancy."

"You don't need to worry about me, George. Victoria will be back in school already, and I have staff to help with anything." Amelia says, putting her hand on her husband's cheek.

"I will think about it, and I will talk to my father tomorrow."

"And on another note, I asked my mother to stay with us for a while after baby is born. To help."

"Good. Then she can help you during the day while I help during the night." The duke says, kissing his wife.

"Oh, and dinner is ready."

"Why didn't you say? I am famished." He said, getting up and making his way to the door, but being stopped by his wife grabbing his arm and pulling him back.

"I love you, Georgie."

"I love you too, Bee." 

Author's Note:

Hello! Hi!

Again feel free to make your guesses on Baby Clarence #2, I would love to know what you think Baby #2 is going to be and I would love to know your name suggestions. And just a reminder all of the Clarence's children will be HRH Prince/ss of Clarence and will have three names.

I would also love to know your thoughts on the story, and feel free to either comment here or send me a private message.

I really hope to see your guesses, name suggestions and thoughts in the comments!

Love,

Nina xx