Photos, Balconies, and Kisses

"There, you look perfect, Your Royal Highnesses." The photographer, Chris Jackson, says after one of his assistants carefully places the veil of the bride in the right place.

It had been 30 minutes of photos before they announced it was time to greet the crowds outside. The family was gathered, talking about God knows what and drinking champagne, when The Queen started to make her way to the balcony doors, where Amelia and George were already waiting.

The Queen signals and someone opens the door. The first ones to enter the balcony were the newlyweds, with The Queen and the Duke right behind.

"Oh my..." This was the phrase that made headlines everywhere, the surprise of the new Duchess when she saw the sea of people outside Buckingham Palace.

They were all so excited, with banners and photos, some of them made the couple laugh, some others made Amelias' heart warm, the country was so happy for them.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall were seen chatting with the bride's parents, Mr. Paul Saunders and Mrs. Dorothy Saunders, while Prince William was chatting with the bride's brother, Mr. Dominik Saunders, while they all waited for the Fly Pass.

The first kiss came a few minutes after they entered the balcony, when the public started screaming they wanted a kiss, and so they did what the public wanted. The Fly Pass started a few seconds later like it was perfectly timed.

The whole wedding was headlines the next day, however, one photo that was present in almost all of them was the Duchess of Clarence side-hugging one of her flower girls, who was not enjoying the noise. Little Miss Eliza Riley, daughter of one of the Duchess closest university friends, was not happy when everyone started screaming, so we can safely say she was not happy when the planes started passing overhead.

The second kiss came right after the Fly Pass was over and before the family left the balcony. It was a quick one just so that the public would be satisfied; however, when the couple was leaving and before the balcony doors were closed once again, they shared a quick kiss, thinking only the family had seen, however, they noticed how wrong they were once the public had begun screaming.

Three kisses! Their Royal Highnesses, the new Duke and Duchess of Clarence, shared three kisses while on the balcony. It was clear for everyone to see the love these two have for each other.