Household

Announcement: The Household of The Duke and Duchess of Clarence

Her Majesty The Queen has agreed to grant a new Household for The Duke and Duchess of Clarence, as they prepare for their future roles within the Royal Family and The Monarchy. The Household, which will be created with the support of The Queen and The Prince of Wales, will be established this summer.

The offices of The Duke and Duchess will stay at Kensington Palace, together with the offices of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.

Update from Kensington Palace:

Mark Williamson has been appointed as Senior Adviser to The Duke and Duchess of Clarence. His responsibilities will include advising Their Royal Highnesses on their charitable initiatives and supporting a review of the charitable structures that underpin their work.

Alisha Rogers has been appointed as Communications Secretary to The Duke and Duchess of Clarence.

Rebecca Chambers has been appointed as Digital and Social Lead to the Duke and Duchess of Clarence.

- - -

The Duke and Duchess of Clarence are very pleased to share an official photograph ahead of the family's official visit to Canada this fall.

- - -

The Official Instagram and Twitter account of The Duke and Duchess of Clarence.

The Duke and Duchess of Clarence are pleased to share the name of their account on Instagram and Twitter, where Their Royal Highnesses will share information and photographs of the charities Their Royal Highnesses support as well as share photographs of the royal engagements carried out by The Duke and Duchess.

This announcement and change come ahead of Their Royal Highnesses official visit to Canada this fall.

You can find the Official account of Their Royal Highnesses by typing @/clarenceroyal on the search bar of the respective platforms.

- - -

The Household of The Duke and Duchess of Clarence:

Private Secretary to the Duke and Duchess of Clarence, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry:

- 2005-2013: Major James Lowther-Pinkerton LVO MBE Irish Guards

Private Secretary to the Duke of Clarence:

- 2013-present: Simon Davidson

Private Secretary to the Duchess of Clarence:

- 2013-2016: Sunny Walker

- 2016-present: Josephine Atkinson

Senior Adviser to the Duke and Duchess of Clarence:

- 2016-present: Mark Williamson

Communications Secretary to The Duke and Duchess of Clarence:

- 2016-present: Alisha Rogers

Digital and Social Lead to the Duke and Duchess of Clarence:

- 2016-present: Rebecca Chambers

Private Assistant to the Duchess of Clarence:

- 2010-2013: Freya Newman