-52-

Cass,
It's been two days and you haven't written. Are you okay? Do you need me to come and get you? I will immediately. Please let me know you're okay
Love,
Sirius

Sirius,
Of course I'm okay. I haven't had time to write. I've been in my room mostly, Avery is coming over tomorrow so don't write back for a bit. Tell James I'm okay too. Miss you tons.
Love,
Cass

Cass,
How were things with Avery? Did he hurt you? If he did I'll come over there and curse him myself. James says hi, he also says that you're welcome here whenever you need. Have you written to Remus and Lily? I really think Remus was serious when he said he'd knock the door down. I miss you too.
Love,
Sirius

Sirius,
Avery is fine, a little pissy but what else is new? I have yet to write to Remus and Lily, I've been trying not to send too many owls. I'll write to them after I finish this letter. How are Mr and Mrs Potter? I hope you're being polite. Do you know when O.W.L results come out? Mother and father asked me and I didn't know. It's weird you not being here but I know it's for the best.
Love you,
Cass

Cass,
I don't care how Avery is I meant what did he do to you? Remus is coming round tomorrow, I think Peter might be too. I'll send all my letters at night to your window is that still okay? Mr and Mrs Potter are grand, they treat me like a second son. Don't worry, I am being polite to them. It's easy to respect people when they respect you. They ask for you. I think O.W.L results come out at the same time as the Hogwarts letters, usually at the end of July. I would ask Lily or Remus, they will know a lot better than me. I know it's weird I'm not there, but you have Regulas right? I wish I could be with you but I can't stand that house.
Love and miss you,
Sirius

Sirius,
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. This arrangement is fine. I don't think mother and father suspect a thing. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourself with the Potters, you deserve it. Send them my love. I asked Remus and he said the same thing as you. I'm rather worried about the results, I hope they're okay. How do you think yours will be? Regulas keeps himself to himself mostly. I try to do the same but you know how it is.
Love,
Cass

Cass,
Stop avoiding my questions about Avery. I mean it. What's going on? James says Avery should be ready to feel his wrath, he won't really. He thinks he's hard as nails but I'm pretty sure he's scared of spiders. I think my results will be okay, I know yours will be amazing. You studied so hard for them. I hope nothing too bad is happening with mother and father, again don't be afraid to come to the Potters. I know I keep saying it but I feel like I need to remind you. You don't have to do it all alone Cass. I miss you like crazy, this must be the longest we've been apart?
Love,
Sirius

Sirius,
I'm not avoiding anything. Nothing is going on, just the usual. Tell James he shouldn't do that because I'm sure that Avery can conjure spiders. O.W.L results should be out by the end of the week. Let me know how you do won't you? I wish we could open them together. I think this is the longest amount of time we've been apart, four weeks and counting? Just five more to go. I hate that the holidays are so long, I mean 9 weeks? I could be having the time of my life at Hogwarts but nooo we have to be on holiday. I suppose many students enjoy it.
Love,
Cass

Cass,
That's a lie and you know it. Not avoiding anything my backside. James said if you wish to correspond with him you have to send him your own letters, he's sick of speaking through me apparently. Twat. Of course I'll let you know, you do the same. Yes, just five weeks to go. When will you be going to Diagon Alley? I could make it so we went on the same day? I think the length of the holidays is a bit ridiculous. Just get me back to my dorm!
Love,
Sirius