-78-

"Sirius Black you give me back my book right now." Cass shouted, folding her arms tightly across her chest and glaring at her brother. Sirius simply laughed, chucking the book to James.

"You've been sitting here for three hours, I think a break is necessary." Sirius said. Cass scowled at him and reached for her Herbology textbook from James.

"Not a chance Cassie." James laughed, throwing it back to Sirius.

"We have exams soon!" Cass protested.

"In like, three months." Sirius scoffed. "You worry too much."

"You'll be the one worrying when you leave it to the last minute, like usual." Cass snapped.

"Lighten up." Sirius laughed. "It's almost the holidays, you're about to get a taste of freedom."

"I'd rather have freedom and my textbook thank you very much." Cass said. The Easter holidays were in a few days, and it would be the first time that Cass did not stay at Hogwarts for them, deciding that it would be best to get her room at Sirius' flat sorted out.

"Remus, catch!" Sirius called, lobbing the textbook at an approaching Remus and hitting him in square in the face. Remus clutched his nose, which had starting bleeding.

"Oh my Merlin." Peter squeaked, rushing to help
Remus.

"Good one Padfoot." James said. "Real smooth." Sirius face palmed and hurried over to help his boyfriend. Cass picked up her textbook from the floor, sticking her tongue out at Sirius.

"Oh no." Sirius moaned. "You'll never look the same. We have to go and get your nose fixed and that will take weeks." Cass rolled her eyes, going over to help the struggling boys.

"Episkey." She said lazily, pointing her wand at Remus' nose. It shifted back into its original position.

"Thanks." Remus said gratefully.

"Almost like magic, eh Sirius? 'It'll take weeks.'" Cass said, scoffing slightly.

"I panicked!" Sirius defended. "Sorry Moony, I didn't mean to hit you." Remus laughed.

"Good think you're a beater and not a chaser Padfoot." He said. Sirius grabbed the book back from Cass.

"Prongs, think fast!" Sirius shouted, aiming the book at James. It sailed past him but he chased after it, grabbing it just before it hit Lily. James collided with her, sending them both to the ground. Lily landed with a thump on top of James' chest.

"Well, I caught it." James groaned.

"For goodness sake Potter, watch where you're going." Lily huffed. James grinned up at her. 

"That's kind of hard to do, considering you're on top of me." He said. Lily went as red as her hair, standing up from the floor and brushing herself off. Sirius, Peter and Remus were howling with laughter.

"Sorry." Lily muttered.

"It was my fault." James said, offering her a lopsided grin.

"I- um I should..." Lily stammered.

"We said we'd meet Grace to study." Cass cut in. "In the library, right now."

"Oh yeah." Lily said.

"Bye idiots." Cass called, waving vaguely in their direction.

"Bye." Sirius shouted at the two girls retreating backs.

"You know Prongs, I think she's starting to like you." Peter said. James beamed at him.

"Knew she'd come round."