-76-

"And- GRYFFINDOR WIN!" The commentator shouted. The Gryffindor stabs burst into cheers.

"WE WON!" Peter screamed, hugging Remus. Remus shook his head in amusement, if ever there was someone who got a little too into quidditch it was Peter. Peter grabbed Remus by the arm and dragged him town to where the Gryffindor team was celebrating. James was on Sirius' shoulders and they were all chanting 'Gryffindor' at the top of their lungs.

"Party in the common room!" James yelled to the approaching crowd of Gryffindors coming to congratulate their team. He climbed down off of Sirius' shoulders and slung an arm around Marlene and Sebastian.

"Good game." Remus said. Sirius grinned at him. "I especially liked when you hit Simon with a bludger."

"Yeah, well the bastard shouldn't have done that to Lily." Sirius said darkly. "He deserved it."

"Good game Sirius." Noah said, putting his hand out for him to shake. Sirius did so, grinning.

"Cheers." He said. "You coming to the party?"

"Don't know if I can betray my house like that." Noah laughed. Cass jumped on his back.

"Ha! You lost." She said, sticking her tongue out. "I believe you owe me two galleons." Noah smirked at her and swung her off of his back and into his arms. Cass squealed loudly. He whispered something in her ear and she went bright red, swatting his arm.

"Get a room." Sirius groaned. "Merlin that is not what I wanted to see." Cass rolled her eyes.

"I don't complain when you snog random girls all over the place." She said. "We weren't even doing anything." Noah placed her gently on her feet.

"It's more what I assume that Noah was suggesting you do." Sirius said, folding his arms. "I don't want to see my little sister doing stuff with a boy."

"Little sister? We're twins Sirius." Cass said.

"I'm older." Sirius retorted. "And I'm in charge of you."

"Fuck off Sirius." Cass said, rolling her eyes. "You're not my-" She cut herself off abruptly, looking stricken.

"Let's go." Noah said quickly. "We'll see you at the party later." He laced his fingers with Cass and gently led her away from Remus and Sirius.

"Wait! Where are you- oh nevermind." Sirius grumbled. "Come on Moony, I suppose I'd better get changed out of this quidditch uniform."

"Really?" Remus said, sounding disappointed.

"Yes, I can't hang about in this dirty uniform all day." Sirius said.

"Well, it's just that it makes you look so good. I was enjoying the view." Remus said. Sirius blushed slightly.

"You are a menace." He said. "A beautiful, sexy menace."

"Let's 'get a room' then." Remus said, smirking.

"Moony, you surprise me more and more everyday." Sirius said. "One minute you're this studious, reserved, admittedly sarcastic, fluff ball and the next you're some sort of horndog."

"How scandalous." Remus said dryly. "Are we going or not?"

•••

Noah led Cass to the empty history of magic classroom, knowing that Professor Binns wouldn't be in there. Cass perched on the end of a desk, nibbling on her thumbnail.

"I don't know what that was about," Noah said softly. "but I'm always here for you. No matter what." Cass smiled weakly. Noah pushed himself up onto the desk across from her.