-129-

Cass apparated to Noah's street, both of them deciding to spend the last day of their holidays together. Cass felt like all she had done the whole two weeks was study, and drink. She froze as she heard angry voices — that of Will and Grace.

"Fine then, don't come!" Will shouted.

"Fine then, I won't!" Grace yelled back.

"I really thought you'd be happy for me Grace!"

"You're rushing into it!" Grace shouted. "How long have you known this woman?"

"This woman is going to be my wife! She's pregnant with my child, Grace. Grow the fuck up." Will snapped. Cass covered her mouth with her hand to stifle her gasp. Wife? Pregnant?

"Oh yeah Will, I'm the one who needs to grow up!" Grace said.

"I'm not the one shagging a death eater!"

Smack. Cass gasped again as she heard the sound of Graces palm hitting Wills cheek.

"Go and fuck yourself William." She snarled. "Fuck you, just fuck off."

"What's going on?" Noah whispered in Cass' ear. Cass jumped backwards, bashing her head against Noah's. He groaned.

"Sorry! You scared me." Cass whispered. "Grace and Will are fighting."

"Grace and Will?" Noah asked. Cass nodded.

"Something about Wills to-be wife." She said. Noah rolled his eyes.

"Oh, that." He said. "Yeah, I'm not surprised. I mean we all thought that Grace and Will would get together at some point — it's obvious there's some suppressed feelings there, on Wills part anyway— but if he's getting married..."

Noah stopped speaking abruptly as Grace stormed into the alleyway, her eyes slightly red and a faint glow on her hands.

"Oh." She said. "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to know Will is a dickhead." Cass said, pulling Grace in for a hug. Grace sniffled softly into Cass' shoulder. Noah's jaw was clenched, glaring harshly at the end of the alleyway.

"Is he gone?" He said. Grace nodded.

"I slapped him." She said. "He found out about me and Reg...-ulus and he lost it. That was a while ago though, but then he brought it back up." Cass had tensed at the mention of her brother but she rubbed soothing circles on Graces back. "Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about his fiancée but he's being a total test about the whole thing!"

"He's just caught up in his relationship." Noah said. "Helena — that's his fiancée Cass — hasn't met all of us yet. She's met mum and dad a few times, but never me or Grace."

"He's known her for less than a year and he's getting married." Grace muttered, shaking her head. "Mental."

"I think the fact that she's seven months pregnant probably comes into play." Noah said dryly.

"Stupid, stupid boy." Grace said. "I'm going to go home, I'll see you two tomorrow."

"Will you be okay?" Noah asked worriedly. Grace gave him a reassuring smile, nodding her head.

"I'm always okay Noah, don't you worry about me." She said.

"But—"

"I'll be fine." Grace said. "I'll see you tomorrow." She gave them both a hug before disappearing down the lane. Cass bit her lip.

"I don't want to pry, but why wouldn't she be okay at home?" She said. "She's not— her parents aren't..." She shuddered. "Are they?"

"They're not like your parents, if that's what your asking." Noah said softly. Cass visibly relaxed.